+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

gmkhan16

Mar 29, 2016
no issue, if you replied the email stating that you will use your email address for everyone, then they will add a Permanent Residence Confirmation tab in your portal if you already created the account by yourself with that email. Which VO sent you portal 1?
Montreal EST. Still waiting for the ecoPR.

A7666

Star Member
Aug 28, 2022
@mrbvijay can you tell me portal email procedure we are confused how to do it work. We received portal email confirmation it stated that give them address and photo..we reply this email with address and attach photo or any other way...? Is this portal 2 email..? What are credentials..? Plz reply me..thanks in advance

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
@mrbvijay can you tell me portal email procedure we are confused how to do it work. We received portal email confirmation it stated that give them address and photo..we reply this email with address and attach photo or any other way...? Is this portal 2 email..? What are credentials..? Plz reply me..thanks in advance
In portal 2, they send you login credentials with URL, you need to login there and upload photo and address there.
https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login - this URL should in that email.

Reactions: A7666

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Okay not sure then, generally in portal 2 they send the username, temporary Password and URL to login and upload the details.

India1997

Jun 12, 2023
@arindam.d tell me plz what is in the first portal email..?
This is the body of the first portal email, when i recieved it:

********** CLICK REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WHEN RESPONDING********* Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have reviewed the document, hit reply to send the requested information outlined in the document. ***Etobicoke IRCC*** Please provide your hight and eye color!

It had a pdf document attached with instructions.
I replied to the same email with the following details:

Name:
UCI:
Email:
Original entry date:
Date of last time you entered Canada:
Location where you last entered:
Are you currently inside Canada:
Height:
Eye Colour:

Then after 2 days, I got the second email (aka portal email 2) with the credentials to login to the pr portal: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

Reactions: A7666