ECoPR: April 11, 2023
PR GU1: April 27, 2023
PR Card approved and mailed: May 01, 2023
PR Card received: May 08, 2023
Thank you all.

sdCan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
Hey all, I’ve submitted address and photo on April 27th but have not received ECOPR yet.
Will it help if I email portal 1 email-ID, requesting them to issue my ECOPR?

sdCan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
Hey all, I’ve submitted address and photo on April 27th but have not received ECOPR yet.
Will it help if I email portal 1 email-ID, requesting them to issue my ECOPR?
Just saw that my PR application is now approved in GC Key. I think I'll get the ECOPR issued tomorrow.

sdCan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
Got my ECOPR today. Portal 2 - 27 April.

My ECOPR has wrong original date of entry. Is that an issue? Anyone with same problem?

ssi

Apr 20, 2023

My ECOPR has wrong original date of entry. Is that an issue? Anyone with same problem?
I have the same problem. But it shouldn't be an issue at all. I read a thread where a certain individual even got the citizenship with the wrong entry date. It wont be printed on the pr card. So no worries

Reactions: sdCan

kasra545

Sep 22, 2021

Same here. I am sending an amendment application to OSC Ottawa for this. It should not be an issue for the PR Card tho. It is something that may cause hiccups when you apply for OAS further down the road. Better to fix it now rather than later.

Reactions: sdCan

sdCan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
Same here. I am sending an amendment application to OSC Ottawa for this. It should not be an issue for the PR Card tho. It is something that may cause hiccups when you apply for OAS further down the road. Better to fix it now rather than later.
Thanks. I’ve also heard that it might create problems for citizenship later. Will send for amendment once I get PR card.

ssup2406

Star Member
Jul 7, 2022
You can get temporary 1 year OHIP using PR approval email. I already got one.
Hi there! Is this the email for successful submission? I read somewhere else here that there is another similar email for the virtual landing. i.e. is the exact same email that @svirman was asking about? Thank you for potentially responding.

ssup2406

Star Member
Jul 7, 2022
Hi,
Humm one stupid question, but where do you see your assigned VO?
It will be in the attachment of the portal email they sent you the one asking for the UCI etc., you can also call them and ask, then they just tell you; folks usually do this to try to see trends of processing times

Edit: Fixed typo

Last edited:
Reactions: porites

OGGOLDEN

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
I have not received my PR card, its been 35 days since my ecopr and my picture is still in review on the portal, gckey still showing application submitted. Ghost update on April 13th. Is anyone going through the same? My husband got his Pr card on April 17th. Not sure why mine is being delayed.

porites

May 4, 2023
It will be in the attachment of the portal email they sent you the one asking for the UCI etc., you can also to call them and ask, then they just tell you; folks usually do this to try to see trends of processing times
Thanks. So Montreal for me.

Last edited: