+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

LM10

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
My PR card application was approved and mailed on 27th April.

But I haven't received it in the mail yet. Is there a way to track this ?

This is etobicoke VO and I live nearby does anyone has any idea about how long this might take ?

Pauline4499

Mar 7, 2023
Just received all of my PR cards! here are my complete timelines:
Portal 1 - March 30 2023 (From Etobicoke)
Portal 2 - March 31 2023
eCOPR - April 4 2023
PR card GU: April 24 2023
Approved and mailed for PA: April 28 2023
Approved and mailed for dependent: May 1 2023
Received PR card for PA: May 2 2023 (From Sydney)
Received PR card for dependent: May 4 2023 (From Sydney)

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

Pauline4499

Mar 7, 2023

This is etobicoke VO and I live nearby does anyone has any idea about how long this might take ?
I think the cards are mailed from Sydney, NS. so it might take a while. My PR cards were mailed around the same time as yours and I just received all of my 2 cards today - yours should come soon!

porites

May 4, 2023
I think the cards are mailed from Sydney, NS. so it might take a while. My PR cards were mailed around the same time as yours and I just received all of my 2 cards today - yours should come soon!
Hello,
Did you have any update on your PR portal like an update of the status 'in review by IRCC'?
Thanks

LM10

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
Thanks for the reply. Is there any way to track ? do you think calling ircc would help in tracking ?

Pauline4499

Mar 7, 2023
Thanks for the reply. Is there any way to track ? do you think calling ircc would help in tracking ?
It's regular mail so it can't be tracked. Once the cards are mailed it's with Canada post I think, so probably calling IRCC won't help much. Canada post can be delay with delivery, so maybe it can take longer for some areas?

Reactions: LM10

Hummingbird89

Mar 18, 2023
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
How long after the GCKey portal is updated do we get an email? Do they just send emails out at the end of the business day or do they just notify us in minutes of there being an update in the portal?

SuPergio

Apr 24, 2023

Hi Yes you can track it if you link your application with GCKey. an takes about an average of 8 days to arrive :)

longvh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi, for your PR card, where do you see the status "Approved and mailed"?
Hi @ssi,

May I know your stream? Trying to eliminate all Blank values in Stream and Type to have a better view of our database.
Thank you.