+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Kkarora

Jan 25, 2023
PR Confirmation e-mail: February 11, 2023, replied the next day on February 12
Email with PR Portal credentials: February 15, 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal: February 15, 2023
eCOPR generation date: February 20, 2023
GU on GCKey (no email): February 21, 2023, shows final decision was made, with approved status
Linked PR card application to GCKey: February 23, 2023
GU on GCKey (for PR card): March 2, 2023
PR card approved on GCKey (no email): March 15, 2023
PR card mailed: March 15, 2023
PR card received: waiting
Visa Office: Calgary
Stream: EE CEC
Congrats, how do you know that your card is mailed, if you didn’t receive any email or message in the gckey. Mine also say’s approved.

Kkarora

Jan 25, 2023
When did you got your EcoPR ? and it is approved today only ? any GU before approval you noticed ??
So I got my ecopr 7 Feb, got a ghost update on 2 March, and today my pard card is approved in gc key. Does that mean the card is mailed? Because it just says approved and I didn’t get any email saying it’s mailed.

impak

Feb 6, 2023
So I got my ecopr 7 Feb, got a ghost update on 2 March, and today my pard card is approved in gc key. Does that mean the card is mailed? Because it just says approved and I didn’t get any email saying it’s mailed.
Yes normally thats what it means the day its approved they mail it out same day or next , Congrats!

Reactions: Kkarora

load

Jan 21, 2023
Congrats, how do you know that your card is mailed, if you didn’t receive any email or message in the gckey. Mine also say’s approved.
I only noticed that the application was updated and now the "Document Status" section shows with details about my PR card.

Beatrix0901

Oct 6, 2022
You will receive the email tomorrow morning I believe

Reactions: Kkarora

JK1998

Mar 2, 2023
aor nov 8 2022
Medical request nov 12 2022
Adr nov 28 2022
Confirmation mail dec 20 2022 replied same day
Portal details jan6 2023( uploaded photo on same day)
Ecopr jan 31 2023
Gckey linked for pr card feb 3 2023
Ghost update feb 8
Pr card approval and mail.. still pending

vo calgary

Its been more than a month for pr card processing. Status for pr card still shows as application submitted. Does any one know how long after getting ghost update they are getting their pr card mailed to them. Adress accepted by ircc but photo is still in review..in pr portal
Pr card approved and mailed MARCH 15 (no mail but updated in gc key)

Last edited:
Reactions: klubsoda

Sasha909

Feb 23, 2023
Hi there, I got my portal email 1 on March 1st and haven’t received credentials my email yet! Anyone with any help please?

JK1998

Mar 2, 2023
Hi there, I got my portal email 1 on March 1st and haven’t received credentials my email yet! Anyone with any help please?
Did u got email from them after sending ur details?

usually that email says ur application is our virtual landing queue

parameter

Feb 7, 2023
My Timeline:

PR Confirmation e-mail: March 2, 2023 - replied on same day
Email with PR Portal credentials: No email/update

Today, I have replied again on the first confirmation email with my details.

Do I need to worry? Because, normally everyone is getting portal credentials in 1-2 days.

Is it because of my existing PR portal account??? While creating express entry profile, I had created PR portal account totally by mistake.
Does anyone have similar situation like me or know what should I do in this case???
Don’t worry.
I also had my pr portal ID. But I got portal2 email.

jjrue

Jan 17, 2023
CEC Inland with spouse
eCOPR received: Jan 20
Feb 1: PR Card app linked to gckey
Feb 21: Our PR photos were rejected, re-uploaded new ones
March 3: GU
March 10: PR Cards approved.
March 15: Received our PR Cards today! Finally done with the waiting game. Best of luck to everyone, hoping all of you guys get yours too.

HazellD

Oct 24, 2022
Hi all,

Been monitoring this thread for a while so figured I would put my timeline on here from portal activation to card receipt.

PR Confirmation e-mail: December 19, 2022, replied on January 24, 2023 when I re-entered Canada.
Email with PR Portal credentials: January 26, 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal: January 26, 2023
eCOPR generation date: February 07, 2023
PR Card Received: 15 March 2023

Note: I was unable to link my PR Card Application to GCKey and my photograph on the portal is still listed as under review (this seems to be a recurring issue).