+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

abjiskumar

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Wow a lot of people on the +40 days bracket… it’s hard to have visibility on timeline as no one commented their card processing before this bracket from Montreal.
It’s weird because I personally know two of my friends who had their ecopr issued from Calgary and got their PR cards within the processing time. One of them got the ecopr after me. So it’s a bit strange how Montreal is getting away with this.

Reactions: marinebrae

marinebrae

Jan 12, 2023
It’s weird because I personally know two of my friends who had their ecopr issued from Calgary and got their PR cards within the processing time. One of them got the ecopr after me. So it’s a bit strange how Montreal is getting away with this.
No idea why, IRCC agents do not provide more info. It seems to be the norm for VO Montreal to process the cards under at least 2-3 months and more. Occasionally some people were able to ask and get their cards but I think it only works if you meet the urgent request criteria.

• Wow
Reactions: dykex

Mgie97

Jan 27, 2023
Hello! If your photo for PR will be approve. How many days you will receive the PR ID from the date of approval?

marinebrae

Jan 12, 2023
Day by day, it is becoming more frustrating. The joy of receiving the ECoRP lasted for only one day, and the stress started the next, waiting for the PR Card.
Very few people posted about Montreal even on the Excel table so it’s hard to believe that this VO is overwhelmed… the lack of info is frustrating especially for an immigration process which isn’t cheap!

impak

Feb 6, 2023
Very few people posted about Montreal even on the Excel table so it’s hard to believe that this VO is overwhelmed… the lack of info is frustrating especially for an immigration process which isn’t cheap!
VO Montreal indeed is too slow, waiting 46 days now got my EcoPR jAN 26TH , no update ,

Reactions: marinebrae

lololoccc

Aug 3, 2022
My Timeline:

PR Confirmation e-mail: March 2, 2023 - replied on same day
Email with PR Portal credentials: March 6, 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal: March 6, 2023
eCOPR generation date:
Linked PR card application to GCKey:
GU on GCKey (email):
PR card:
Visa Office:
Calgary
eCOPR received.

load

Jan 21, 2023
PR Confirmation e-mail: February 11, 2023, replied the next day on February 12
Email with PR Portal credentials: February 15, 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal: February 15, 2023
eCOPR generation date: February 20, 2023
GU on GCKey (no email): February 21, 2023, shows final decision was made, with approved status
Linked PR card application to GCKey: February 23, 2023
GU on GCKey (for PR card): March 2, 2023
PR card approved on GCKey (no email): March 15, 2023
PR card mailed: March 15, 2023
PR card received: waiting
Visa Office: Calgary
Stream: EE CEC

Reactions: dykex and Na2023