CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09-10-2022
Anyone with ECOPR around Jan 23rd that still hasn't received their PR card?

My spouse has already received yet but mine still says "In Review with IRCC" and no updates. I linked the PR Card Application to my IRCC account and it says "Submitted".

impak

Feb 6, 2023
Yes , i am waiting update , got my Ecopr jan 26th . WHEN DID YOUR HUSBAND GOT THE PR , And which VO ?

impak

Feb 6, 2023

My spouse has already received yet but mine still says "In Review with IRCC" and no updates. I linked the PR Card Application to my IRCC account and it says "Submitted".
i got Ecopr 26th Jan , waiting PR or Update ever sinc e, when did your husband got EcoPR and when he got the PR ? and which VO ?

pond561ee

Aug 28, 2021
Anyone with Calgary VO: how long was the wait time between the first PR approved email and the second Portal credentials email?

Dream4pr2023

Mar 3, 2023

I am Jan 17 ecopr, got an update by calling IRCC that card is in production since March 3 no update since. VO Etobicoke

Reactions: Skyshaard

Beatrix0901

Oct 6, 2022
Same here! VO Montreal is too slow.. Ecopr on February 3rd and I need to travel this month..
Anybody knows the phone number of this office? Tried twice web form but no answer
I finally got my PR card! I tried the web form twice as well as replying to the confidential/ecopr email 3 times. I must have been very annoying but I believe it worked. So if you are going through the same emergency situation as I am (traveling soon), don’t hesitate to be annoying! Good luck

esmeralda44

Mar 2, 2023
I finally got my PR card! I tried the web form twice as well as replying to the confidential/ecopr email 3 times. I must have been very annoying but I believe it worked. So if you are going through the same emergency situation as I am (traveling soon), don’t hesitate to be annoying! Good luck
Congrats! Montreal VO, right? Have you received any ghost updates or email/status that the card has been approved/sent via mail?

Reactions: Beatrix0901

whozarm

Star Member
Oct 16, 2022
Thanks lot for your response, since I haven’t moved to my new address yet do I still need to submit a webform now ? Or can I just update my new address in portal with photo for mailing of pr card without submitting any webform.

And no I haven’t received my portal invite yet. My first portal email was on Tuesday
If it’s coming days as you said (1 week, 2 weeks?) it wouldn’t be a problem to update your address now. Ultimately they want to know your current address so they can send you your card.

But yes, you can also update in the portal once received. Up to you, webform likely won’t be updated before you get your invite.

Reactions: nh739

whozarm

Star Member
Oct 16, 2022
This is very promising news, congrats! We’re Montreal VO as well and received eCOPR a week after you… have travel booked beginning of April, two webforms submitted and MLA has contacted, hopefully it pays off for us!

We also booked a back up flight landing across the border and will do land crossing if need be…. Can’t put our eggs in one basket counting on IRCC to pull through, lol.

Beatrix0901

Oct 6, 2022
This is very promising news, congrats! We’re Montreal VO as well and received eCOPR a week after you… have travel booked beginning of April, two webforms submitted and MLA has contacted, hopefully it pays off for us!

We also booked a back up flight landing across the border and will do land crossing if need be…. Can’t put our eggs in one basket counting on IRCC to pull through, lol.
My flight is next week so I almost gave up and was starting to check the PRTD procedures..

Na2023

Feb 28, 2023
EE - CEC (Inland Application)
AOR / Submission Date
: Dec 09, 2022
PR Confirmation Email - Feb 24, 2023 (replied on Feb 25, 2023)
Email with PR Portal Credentials - Feb 28, 2023
Photo & Address Upload to PR Portal - Feb 28, 2023
eCoPR Generation Date - Waiting
PR Card Approved in GCKEY- Pending
PR Card Received - Pending
VO - Calgary
eCOPR received today on March 10, 2023.
Waiting for PR Card

iamrfmas

Dec 2, 2022
Timeline is updated.

PR Confirmation e-mail