+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

bslay235

Mar 24, 2022
Hey everyone,

I replied to the PR Confirmation e-mail on March 1, but I have not received the credentials yet, I have sent some follow-up emails but received no responses.

I see people here that received their initial emails even after I did and already received their credentials (and even eCoPR in 1-3 days).

Any tips on what I could do now? (maybe just wait more :( )

Etobicoke VO

Shesa007

Mar 3, 2023
Hey everyone,

I replied to the PR Confirmation e-mail on March 1, but I have not received the credentials yet, I have sent some follow-up emails but received no responses.

I see people here that received their initial emails even after I did and already received their credentials (and even eCoPR in 1-3 days).

Any tips on what I could do now? (maybe just wait more :( )

Etobicoke VO
Make sure every time you are responding your details with fresh email on portal email 1, not with old responded email chain. Just like you are replying first time on that portal email 1.

Patel0702

Feb 7, 2023
Hello Guys, in GCKey accound my status changed from Submitted to Application/profile updated after a month today , , what does that mean ?

Hey means it might went for production I had the same its just a ghost update.

And one more thing did you called them?

Reactions: marinebrae

impak

Feb 6, 2023
Hey means it might went for production I had the same its just a ghost update.

And one more thing did you called them?
Well trying calling them since 2 weeks now , never got hold of them , so no i did not called , EcoPR received 26th Jan.

smarties

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
YEG
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO-S / CPC-O / OSC-O
App. Filed.......
08-12-2022
AOR Received.
08-12-2022
LANDED..........
09-03-2023
Portal email 1 received (send details) - Mar 8
Portal email 2 received (create account) - Mar 9
Declared presence, uploaded address and photo - Mar 9
eCoPR - Pending
VO - CPC-O / OSC-O / VLU
PR card mailed - Pending
eCoPR - Mar 9 (same day as declaration, photo upload)
VO - CPC-O / OSC-O / VLU
PR card mailed - Pending

Reactions: Na2023

impak

Feb 6, 2023
eCoPR - Mar 9 (same day as declaration, photo upload)
VO - CPC-O / OSC-O / VLU
PR card mailed - Pending
Very Lucky , peole waiting been 2 , 2 weeks for ecopr

bslay235

Mar 24, 2022
Make sure every time you are responding your details with fresh email on portal email 1, not with old responded email chain. Just like you are replying first time on that portal email 1.
Right! Do you know if it is normal to always receive that automated: "This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR)" message after I send my emails?

Reactions: I Can & I Will

Shesa007

Mar 3, 2023
Did anybody ever observe below issue with PR portal account???

I have added my Canadian address and uploaded photo to PR portal account and it shows status as 'In review with IRCC' on both the places, but sometimes when I re-login to portal, it doesn’t show my photo and asks to upload my photo again, so when I click to upload it again, it shows my previously uploaded photo with disabled 'Submit' button. And, also after multiple hard refresh it starts showing my previously uploaded photo again.

It is very weird and I am worried now whether my photo is properly uploaded or not, and at least it is visible to case officer or not??

Reactions: Patel0702

Patel0702

Feb 7, 2023
Did anybody ever observe below issue with PR portal account???

I have added my Canadian address and uploaded photo to PR portal account and it shows status as 'In review with IRCC' on both the places, but sometimes when I re-login to portal, it doesn’t show my photo and asks to upload my photo again, so when I click to upload it again, it shows my previously uploaded photo with disabled 'Submit' button. And, after multiple hard refresh it starts showing my previously uploaded photo again.

It is very weird and I am worried now whether my photo is properly uploaded or not, and at least it is visible to case officer or not??

Its all good. Its glitch in site

nh739

Feb 10, 2023
Have you received your portal invite yet? If not, the portal invite requests that you confirm your current address, you can change there. You could also submit a webform right now to notify of change of address, however doubt that would be updated before you get portal invite.
Thanks lot for your response, since I haven’t moved to my new address yet do I still need to submit a webform now ? Or can I just update my new address in portal with photo for mailing of pr card without submitting any webform.

And no I haven’t received my portal invite yet. My first portal email was on Tuesday