+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

SteffyC2

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
You should take the photo in a professional studio...

don't edit photos. just get it done by a professional. I'm not sure whether they do it or not. but the details of the photo can be traced from the properties and that probably is the reason why they ask if it is done by a professional or not. we have made it this far. 15 - 20 dollars is worth the opportunity cost/risk.
The photo was taken from a photo studio, but when I uploaded the original photo to the portal, I got a message saying - 'Your photo is too dark, please edit it using a photo editing software', that's why I used Photoshop. Anyway, only thing I can do right now is to wait and see if they are accepting it...

But sometimes when I login to the portal, it is not showing my photo at all. Is it a glitch or is it because there is something wrong with my photo?

gottagetthatpr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2022
The photo was taken from a photo studio, but when I uploaded the original photo to the portal, I got a message saying - 'Your photo is too dark, please edit it using a photo editing software', that's why I used Photoshop. Anyway, only thing I can do right now is to wait and see if they are accepting it...

But sometimes when I login to the portal, it is not showing my photo at all. Is it a glitch or is it because there is something wrong with my photo?
that's just a glitch. for me, its says pr card has been sent via mail. in the portal, i sometimes don't see the photo. even if i reload it, it says in review. how could they send out pr cards without reviewing it properly. as i understand this, there's something wrong with the way that they handle the photo part from reviewing it. best is to not take any risk on the photo part and pray to get the pr cards asap.

SteffyC2

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
that's just a glitch. for me, its says pr card has been sent via mail. in the portal, i sometimes don't see the photo. even if i reload it, it says in review. how could they send out pr cards without reviewing it properly. as i understand this, there's something wrong with the way that they handle the photo part from reviewing it. best is to not take any risk on the photo part and pray to get the pr cards asap.
That's strange... Once we get the PR card, is there any significance to the photo? I think they are too lazy to change the status.

TOM19

Jan 14, 2023
PR Confirmation e-mail - Jan 14, 2023
Reply to PR Confirmation e-mail - Jan 14, 2023
Email with PR Portal credentials - Jan 19, 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Jan 19, 2023
eCoPR generation date - Jan 23, 2023
PR Card approved on Gc Key- Feb 15
PR Card received - Feb 20

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
Finally... PR card mailed today.

PR Confirmation e-mail - Jan 13, 2023
Email with PR Portal credentials - Jan 18, 2023
eCoPR generation date - Jan 21, 2023
GU on GC Key - Feb 17, 2023
PR Card approved and mailed on GC key - Feb 21, 2023

Good luck to all those waiting for e-COPR and PR cards.

trtoprcanada

Feb 21, 2023
Hi Guys,

There was a GU on GC key account and when checked PR portal, it showed address accepted for my husband ( primary applicant) and mine in still review with IRCC. Does this mean my husband will receive his PR card earlier? Has anyone faced similar issue?

SteffyC2

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
Hi Guys,

There was a GU on GC key account and when checked PR portal, it showed address accepted for my husband ( primary applicant) and mine in still review with IRCC. Does this mean my husband will receive his PR card earlier? Has anyone faced similar issue?
I got the PR confirmation email, but no PPR for my dependent. I think these kind of stuffs are normal. The only thing we can do right now is to wait.. I don't know how long, but hopefully we will get it.

Reactions: trtoprcanada

marinebrae

Jan 12, 2023
so is it normal ? how long that could take ?
No idea, it looks normal. Here it looks like people with VO Montreal are waiting a long time too. I know someone else who’s on the same timeline same VO also waiting. I sent emails and called but no reply so we can only wait… good luck to you!

Reactions: Kobby75 and dykex