+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

marinebrae

Jan 12, 2023
Anyone who uploaded their photos on or before January 20 and is still waiting for their eCoPR from Montreal VO? Based on the google sheet, it seems like everyone who uploaded their photos in December and early-mid January received their eCoPR from Montreal VO already, except me.
Hi! I know someone else like me VO Montreal who uploaded photo/address mid-December and only got their e-corp earlier this week, maybe yours will arrive in few days.

Reactions: nouveauRP

nouveauRP

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
Hi! I know someone else like me VO Montreal who uploaded photo/address mid-December and only got their e-corp earlier this week, maybe yours will arrive in few days.
Thanks! Yes, a lot of people received their eCoPR from Montreal VO in the past two weeks. In fact, it seems like all of them (or almost all) have received them already. Some people who uploaded their photos after me have also received them so I was a bit anxious. But, you're right, it should be coming in the next few days.

ayylmao786

Dec 21, 2022
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-09-2022
AOR Received.
16-09-2022
Passport Req..
15-12-2022
Finally got it today, 6AM PST. BC PNP Inland

PR Confirmation e-mail - Dec, 15th 2022 (Replied next day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Dec 29, 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Dec 29, 2022
eCoPR generation date - Feb 2, 2023
PR Cards received - Pending
VO - Calgary

On the eCOPR, it says issued in Montreal.

abjiskumar

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
PR Confirmation e-mail - Dec, 19th 2022 (Replied the same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Jan, 3rd 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Jan, 3rd 2023
eCoPR generation date - Feb, 2nd 2023
PR Card received - Pending
PR Approval VO - Calgary
ECOPR VO - Montreal

Reactions: dan111 and KalV

abjiskumar

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Post ecopr, does the PR card application get linked to gc key automatically? If no, then after how many days can we try to link it ?

jassi89

Aug 8, 2011
Dehradun
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
re-applying
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medical
VISA ISSUED...
This time hoping..
LANDED..........
Jaddon rabba chahega...
any updates on PR card.
VO : Calgary

Reactions: KalV and MALB

IwantPRC

Jan 26, 2023
1. Received the email from IRCC on Jan 20, 2023,
2. Replied back with the requested information the same day.
Almost a week and still waiting for the portal login details.
Rectification: Actually the IRCC portal login details came on Jan 24, 2023, found it in my junk email.
3. Confirmed my address and submitted the PRC photo today Jan 26, 2023, and waiting :)
Will keep you guys updated!
Today Feb 02. 2023, I received an email saying "Congratulations! Your status as a permanent resident is confirmed, I immediately signed into the portal and downloaded the eCOPR, my address was accepted and my photo is still under review. Does anyone know how long is it going to take for the IRCC to approve the PR CARD photo?

Reactions: KalV

Kkarora

Jan 25, 2023
Today Feb 02. 2023, I received an email saying "Congratulations! Your status as a permanent resident is confirmed, I immediately signed into the portal and downloaded the eCOPR, my address was accepted and my photo is still under review. Does anyone know how long is it going to take for the IRCC to approve the PR CARD photo?
Congratulations, what was your VO and stream?