+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

October applicant

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Guys, just a quick question:

Does someone know what is 'Valid to', and 'Expiry date' in e-COPR mean? 'Valid to' is just valid till 8 months from now, and the e-COPR is almost for 5 years from now?

October applicant

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018

Does someone know what is 'Valid to', and 'Expiry date' in e-COPR mean? 'Valid to' is just valid till 8 months from now, and the 'Expiry date' is almost for 5 years from now?

cpr_can

Nov 6, 2022
PR Confirmation e-mail - Jan, 21st
Email with PR Portal credentials - Jan, 26th & uploaded on Jan, 27th
eCoPR generation date - Jan 31st
PR Cards received - Pending
VO - Etobicoke

Braykhna Khan

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
PR Confirmation e-mail - Jan, 21st
Email with PR Portal credentials - Jan, 26th & uploaded on Jan, 27th
eCoPR generation date - Jan 31st
PR Cards received - Pending
VO - Etobicoke
Hey,

What was your CSR score? I have 490 so just checking and asking people around for their scores and they have gotten an invitation. Please let me know.

Kenatlantic

Star Member
Jun 6, 2022

Does someone know what is 'Valid to', and 'Expiry date' in e-COPR mean? 'Valid to' is just valid till 8 months from now, and the e-COPR is almost for 5 years from now?
"Valid to" is according to your medical result expiration. It is for outland people who needs to be in canada before their medical expireration to active their status. If you are inland, it does not matter as your status is already activated once it is issued. Mine also expires in this Nov.

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019

'Valid to' is the same timeframe as your medical. If you are outside of Canada, you must enter Canada before your medical expire. If not you maybe required to do another medical and be re-issued a copr. The 5 year timeframe is your residency expiration. PR residents get 5 yrs at a time.

Reactions: cpr_can

FissionMailed

Oct 6, 2022
Hi all,
I've submitted my photo and address in the PR portal. My photo is well within the required pixels and size. The portal didn't threw any errors while uploading but when I login now, I see no file uploaded beside my photo column. I re-uploaded the photo. It happened twice in the last 4 days. Any suggestions?

rocker123

Aug 24, 2022
Hi all,
I've submitted my photo and address in the PR portal. My photo is well within the required pixels and size. The portal didn't threw any errors while uploading but when I login now, I see no file uploaded beside my photo column. I re-uploaded the photo. It happened twice in the last 4 days. Any suggestions?
refresh the page :)

Reactions: FissionMailed

Hwallikniw

Star Member
May 25, 2022
Hi all,
No need to re upload it. It's just a glitch from the website. Happened for me and a lot of other people.

Reactions: FissionMailed

Liveinthepresent

Mar 10, 2020
This may have been asked before, but do you actually get notified if your card gets mailed? I have linked to the GCKEY account and it had an update and also went into the portal and it says address accepted. Many people are saying that the photo stays in review even after they send the card. What are the steps that "in theory" we should see in our accounts?

Hwallikniw

Star Member
May 25, 2022
This may have been asked before, but do you actually get notified if your card gets mailed? I have linked to the GCKEY account and it had an update and also went into the portal and it says address accepted. Many people are saying that the photo stays in review even after they send the card. What are the steps that "in theory" we should see in our accounts?
Hi, can I ask how long it took to get the eCoPr? And you linked after that?