+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
Hi everyone,
Got our PR Confirmation e-mail today (Me + my dependent). My dependent also received the same email. Can I just reply and provide information and say that I will act on behalf of my dependent (use one portal for both of us)? then my dependent doesn't need to reply to IRCC email?
Thanks.
yup, you can.

Paul12

May 10, 2016
Is anyone else having issue when printing ECOPR. Every time I print it dost now print immigration office name and details.
Any advice.

tibordeema

Jan 25, 2022
Hello Everyone,

What would happen If i fail to submit my passport within the 30 days from the date that I received the request ? thank you.

Nov 16, 2022
Is anyone else having issue when printing ECOPR. Every time I print it dost now print immigration office name and details.
Any advice.
Same thing happened to me.
Try to change the dimensions to legal-size paper (8.5 x 14 inches, if I’m not mistaken).
I couldn’t do it at home, so I went to a staples nearby to print mine.

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
Hello everyone. I'm stuck in a very confusing option. I received a PR Approval email on December 22 from Calgary VO, replied the same day, got credentials on Jan 10 and uploaded my details the same day as well.

Today I received another PR Approval Email but now it's from Ontario. Not sure what I should do? Should I reply them or wait?
reply again, it can't hurt. They won't send credentials again.

Reactions: BasEkGalti

KalV

Jan 6, 2023
Any advice.
When I opened the document and printed it the lower part signed by the officer was missing. But then I downloaded it and now it was printed completely. Try that

dan111

Jan 3, 2023
Finally received eCoPR.
PR Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info - Dec 16, 2022 (Replied the same day.)
Email with PR Portal credentials - January 3, 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - January 3, 2023
eCoPR generation date - February 2, 2023 (From Montreal VO)
PR Cards received - Pending
VO - Calgary

BC PNP EE

I have a query regarding CoPR, my passport number mentioned in the CoPR is an old one, I recently got my new passport. I have the old passport as well, just that it's canceled now. Should I ask IRCC to amend the passport number or it doesn't matter much?
I checked the PR card sample, but there's no passport number in that. So, I am just wondering if I ask them to amend it, it will take more time to get the updated eCoPR and I might have to travel soon outside Canada. What do you suggest?

Additionally, I didn't send the updated passport information to IRCC, because I applied for a visa as well in parallel and I provided the updated passport during the visa stamping around Oct 2022. So I thought my passport number would be updated to the UCI record. But apparently, that was not the case.

iamrfmas

Dec 2, 2022
PR Confirmation e-mail - Jan 30th, 2023
PR Portal credentials - Jan 30th, 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Jan 30th, 2023
eCoPR generation date - Pending
VO - Montreal

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
Finally received eCoPR.
PR Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info - Dec 16, 2022 (Replied the same day.)
Email with PR Portal credentials - January 3, 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - January 3, 2023
eCoPR generation date - February 2, 2023 (From Montreal VO)
VO - Calgary

BC PNP EE

I have a query regarding CoPR, my passport number mentioned in the CoPR is an old one, I recently got my new passport. I have the old passport as well, just that it's canceled now. Should I ask IRCC to amend the passport number or it doesn't matter much?
I checked the PR card sample, but there's no passport number in that. So, I am just wondering if I ask them to amend it, it will take more time to get the updated eCoPR and I might have to travel soon outside Canada. What do you suggest?

Additionally, I didn't send the updated passport information to IRCC, because I applied for a visa as well in parallel and I provided the updated passport during the visa stamping around Oct 2022. So I thought my passport number would be updated to the UCI record. But apparently, that was not the case.
I would update the information after travelling. When you say old, do you mean expired? If the passport that's on the COPR is expired, then travel with both books in the event they ask about it. Other than that I believe you can request the change at anytime.

Reactions: dan111