+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Jan 25, 2023
How long did it take for you to get the eCOPR after you submitted your declaration and provided your photo? I am also VO Montreal and trying to get a sense for how long the wait may be.

(Apologies for responding with a question, rather than an answer for you!)
I got the initial email on Oct. 31, the login details on Nov. 08 and the eCOPR on Jan 04. They sure are taking their sweet time and the PR card delays really scare me, since now the processing time estimation is 180 days... Is your address still 'in review'?

Reactions: klubsoda

klubsoda

Star Member
Jul 6, 2022
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I got the initial email on Oct. 31, the login details on Nov. 08 and the eCOPR on Jan 04. They sure are taking their sweet time and the PR card delays really scare me, since now the processing time estimation is 180 days... Is your address still 'in review'?
Jeez, it's wild that there was a further 2 month delay after getting your credentials!! D: I just want to fully and truly get my status before my work permit expires in May. Fingers crossed lol.

Mine is still in review, yes, but I only submitted my details yesterday so it's too early for anything to have happened yet haha :)

Inder786

Dec 23, 2022
In the PR portal, did they approve your address while you wait for the photo 'in review'? I received the eCOPR on January 4, but both my address and my photo are still 'in review'. I wonder if this is something you experience too or if your address was approved as you got the eCOPR! I'm at VO Montreal.
Yes….they approved the address and declaration. But the photo is still in the review.

Reactions: Michaela Bunak

Kkarora

Jan 25, 2023
I got my first portal email on Jan 18, 2023, replied back the next day, got my credentials on Jan 21, 2023, uploaded photo, address the same day.
anyone who got approval in January and got their ECOPR? Please reply

Anadev

Jan 19, 2023
PR Confirmation e-mail - 13 September 2022 (replied to it the same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - 13 September 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - 14 September 2022
eCOPR generation date - Pending
PR Cards received - Pending
VO: OTTAWA

Feeling depressed as it has been more than 4 months and I have not received eCOPR.

Is there something I do to get the eCOPR? It seems like no activity from VO Ottawa in this forum.

My Permit will be expiring in end of Feb 2023.

BTW, Congrats to all that have been getting their eCOPR and PR.

Anya833

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
E-CoPR : 25 Jan 2023
Secondary VO: Etobicoke

what a relief before ending a cold, snowy, terrible day!
Mine was also in Etobicoke I got mine on the 23rd. I know! I was at home in the afternoon when it was snowing so much. Right now it looks like the rain cleared the snow from the streets. Please spring, summer come fast!!!

• Haha
Reactions: gottagetthatpr

gottagetthatpr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2022
Mine was also in Etobicoke I got mine on the 23rd. I know! I was at home in the afternoon when it was snowing so much. Right now it looks like the rain cleared the snow from the streets. Please spring, summer come fast!!!
it snowed terribly today here in toronto. it's so bad the snow that's supposed to fall on the other side of the road is right now. to make things worse, got sick from sunday onwards. this brought some warmth.

Anya833

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
it snowed terribly today here in toronto. it's so bad the snow that's supposed to fall on the other side of the road is right now. to make things worse, got sick from sunday onwards. this brought some warmth.
It should be Xmas time now haha. I know it's January, I just don't like the snow. That's really good for you, good news. I hope you'll get better soon.

• Love
Reactions: gottagetthatpr