+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

MSCG

Oct 5, 2021
I finally got my eCOPR. I called IRCC this morning to complain that I have been waiting for approximately 2 months now and to my surprise, I got the eCOPR an hour later. I don't know if this is related or a mere coincidence but I would suggest that you send emails and try to reach out to IRCC.
Many congratulations to you, Can you please tell me how did you reach to IRCC by call ? I have tried many times but didn’t reach to them.

Reactions: vkamath

mach512

Nov 23, 2020
Congratulations. I am also waiting for my ecopr from Dec 13 2022. Can you please let me know the phone number and email you tried to reach IRCC? We have booked air travel tickets for 20th Feb 2023 and worried that we might have to cancel non refundable tickets

I finally got my eCOPR. I called IRCC this morning to complain that I have been waiting for approximately 2 months now and to my surprise, I got the eCOPR an hour later. I don't know if this is related or a mere coincidence but I would suggest that you send emails and try to reach out to IRCC.

marinebrae

Jan 12, 2023
For anyone from VO Montreal, here’s my update. I emailed last week and they said “my application is in their virtual landing queue, given current processing capacity there are delays in processing the high volume of files.”
Hope it helps

PR Confirmation e-mail - 1 Dec 2022
Email with PR Portal credentials - 2 Dec 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - 2 Dec 2022
eCoPR generation date - Pending
PR Card - Pending

• Sad
Reactions: klubsoda

IdlyDosaAP

Nov 24, 2022
For anyone from VO Montreal, here’s my update. I emailed last week and they said “my application is in their virtual landing queue, given current processing capacity there are delays in processing the high volume of files.”
Hope it helps

PR Confirmation e-mail - 1 Dec 2022
Email with PR Portal credentials - 2 Dec 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - 2 Dec 2022
eCoPR generation date - Pending
PR Card - Pending

PR Confirmation Email - November 10 2022
Email with PR Portal Credentials - November 20 2022
Photo and Address Upload to PR portal - November 20 2022
eCOPR - January 20 2023
PR Card Waiting
VO - Montreal
CEC

I suggest to email montreal IRCC on the same email that you had got for your portal and request them to expedite the process. I had to email them twice and then i was able to get it. Not sure if the emails helped in any way but you can always give it a try.

Kenatlantic

Star Member
Jun 6, 2022
eCOPR - January 20 2023
PR Card Waiting
VO - Montreal
CEC

I suggest to email montreal IRCC on the same email that you had got for your portal and request them to expedite the process. I had to email them twice and then i was able to get it. Not sure if the emails helped in any way but you can always give it a try.
I emailed them once and got same automatic reply. I will try one more time as i already waited 2 months

marinebrae

Jan 12, 2023
eCOPR - January 20 2023
PR Card Waiting
VO - Montreal
CEC

Thanks for your suggestion! If I may ask, what argument did you find to request this? Because I can’t justify with the fact that I have to travel urgently, since I can always do that without the ecorp…

Jan 25, 2023
In the PR portal, did they approve your address while you wait for the photo 'in review'? I received the eCOPR on January 4, but both my address and my photo are still 'in review'. I wonder if this is something you experience too or if your address was approved as you got the eCOPR! I'm at VO Montreal.

klubsoda

Star Member
Jul 6, 2022
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
In the PR portal, did they approve your address while you wait for the photo 'in review'? I received the eCOPR on January 4, but both my address and my photo are still 'in review'. I wonder if this is something you experience too or if your address was approved as you got the eCOPR! I'm at VO Montreal.
How long did it take for you to get the eCOPR after you submitted your declaration and provided your photo? I am also VO Montreal and trying to get a sense for how long the wait may be.

(Apologies for responding with a question, rather than an answer for you!)