+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Nunez027

Jul 20, 2022
It worked! Thanks a lot, everyone! It shows:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

I was only able to link the dependant's PR card application whereas couldn't find the principal applicant's PR card application. Strange.. but well, at least now we have something.
I am not sure if this would be helpful but, UCI is different for primary applicants and dependant, in my case, so was the last name. I was able to link my PR card with my gc account and my partner was able to link her PR card with her gc account.

Reactions: jayuthaker

jayuthaker

Mar 24, 2022
I am not sure if this would be helpful but, UCI is different for primary applicants and dependant, in my case, so was the last name. I was able to link my PR card with my gc account and my partner was able to link her PR card with her gc account.
Right! Yes, they have their own UCI & I used their respective UCIs and still only found the dependent application.

Nunez027

Jul 20, 2022
Update: PR process completed
Here is my timeline

completed 1 yr exp: Sept 18, 2021 should have received ITA the next draw but IRCC plans to hold PR application until July 2022.

ITA: August 04,2022
AOR: August 04, 2022
Medical update: October 04, 2022
Biometric linked: October 25, 2022
Background check completed: November 16, 2022
Portal email, Pr confirmation: December 05, 2022
PR portal email with credentials: December 06, 2022
Declaration and photo upload: December 06, 2022
ECOPR: January 13, 2023
Pr card application approved: January 17, 2023
Pr card mailed: January 19, 2023.
PR card received: January 24, 2023.

There were ghost updates, twice, before pr confirmation, once in November and once in December. As soon as I received eCOPR, i emailed my VO to see if they can expedite my PR Card. They replied back in 2 days saying they will email their pr card production team to generate it faster.I guess this helped me get the card quickly.
Pr portal still shows photo under review, so this is not upto date, please link your pr card application to your gc account for the most recent updates. You can only link it after you get your eCOPR.
This group has been very helpful to me. I hope people continue helping each other and ALL THE BEST to everyone with your application.

Liveinthepresent

Mar 10, 2020
I just went into the portal to check if we got any update and it is saying that the photo needs to be uploaded but it was there this morning. tried to upload again and it wont let me

shubham_bohra94

Star Member
May 30, 2017
PR Confirmation e-mail - 14 December 2022 (replied to it the same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - 14 December 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal -14 December 2022
eCOPR generation date - 24 January 2023
PR Cards received - Pending
VO: IRCC Etobicoke

Reactions: KalV

Mihir_Gajjar

Jan 9, 2023
Update: PR process completed
Here is my timeline

completed 1 yr exp: Sept 18, 2021 should have received ITA the next draw but IRCC plans to hold PR application until July 2022.

ITA: August 04,2022
AOR: August 04, 2022
Medical update: October 04, 2022
Biometric linked: October 25, 2022
Background check completed: November 16, 2022
Portal email, Pr confirmation: December 05, 2022
PR portal email with credentials: December 06, 2022
Declaration and photo upload: December 06, 2022
ECOPR: January 13, 2023
Pr card application approved: January 17, 2023
Pr card mailed: January 19, 2023.
PR card received: January 24, 2023.

There were ghost updates, twice, before pr confirmation, once in November and once in December. As soon as I received eCOPR, i emailed my VO to see if they can expedite my PR Card. They replied back in 2 days saying they will email their pr card production team to generate it faster.I guess this helped me get the card quickly.
Pr portal still shows photo under review, so this is not upto date, please link your pr card application to your gc account for the most recent updates. You can only link it after you get your eCOPR.
This group has been very helpful to me. I hope people continue helping each other and ALL THE BEST to everyone with your application.
Congratulations, this is great news. Can you please let us know the Visa Office? and the email-id to which you sent an e-mail to request to expedite the process? Thanks.

Reactions: Nunez027

AnjaliP

Star Member
Sep 14, 2022
PR Confirmation e-mail - 09 December 2022 (replied to it the same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - 13 December 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal -13 December 2022
VO: Calgary

Mihir_Gajjar

Jan 9, 2023
PR Confirmation e-mail - 09 December 2022 (replied to it the same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - 13 December 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal -13 December 2022
VO: Calgary
Congratulations @AnjaliP This is great news. Can you please share the stream under which you applied? Thanks.

Nunez027

Jul 20, 2022
I just went into the portal to check if we got any update and it is saying that the photo needs to be uploaded but it was there this morning. tried to upload again and it wont let me
There is glitch with the portal, happened to me as well, along with a lot of other members in this group. When you refresh the page, you should see your photo appear again. I got my pr card today, just logged in to see if the photo review was completed or not, it says photo needs to be uploaded lol. So the best thing you can do is to link you pr card application with your gc account for up-to-date information.

AnjaliP

Star Member
Sep 14, 2022
There is glitch with the portal, happened to me as well, along with a lot of other members in this group. When you refresh the page, you should see your photo appear again. I got my pr card today, just logged in to see if the photo review was completed or not, it says photo needs to be uploaded lol. So the best thing you can do is to link you pr card application with your gc account for up-to-date information.
Hi, How many days from eCOPR to PR card ?