+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

CEC_PR_2022

Jan 24, 2023
CEC Inland

Confirmation e-mail
- Dec 22nd, 2022 (I replied the same day.)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Dec 28th, 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Dec 28th, 2022
eCoPR generation date - Jan 12, 2023
PR Cards received -Awaiting
VO - Etobicoke

I have linked PR card application with GC key today. It shows date received as January 12, 2023 and status says "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."

Nunez027

Jul 20, 2022
CEC Inland

Confirmation e-mail
VO - Etobicoke

I have linked PR card application with GC key today. It shows date received as January 12, 2023 and status says "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."
Mine says, final decision made, card mailed on 19 jan to your address (ecopr 13 jan). If its urgent, you can email your VO. I had emailed etibicoke to process it faster, and they did request their production team to generate my card at the earliest.

ddrocks

Feb 1, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 august 2020
Mine says, final decision made, card mailed on 19 jan to your address (ecopr 13 jan). If its urgent, you can email your VO. I had emailed etibicoke to process it faster, and they did request their production team to generate my card at the earliest.
What is the email I'd of etobicoke vo u mailed?

CEC_PR_2022

Jan 24, 2023
thanks. Could you please share their email id?

jayuthaker

Mar 24, 2022
CEC Inland

Confirmation e-mail
VO - Etobicoke

I received e-CoPR on 7th Jan (photo still in review) on the PR portal and on the GCKEY account it shows only eCOPR numbers. I guess, now we are just waiting for PR card. Can you please help on linking the PR card application?
What do we select to link PR card application with GCKey account?
Went to Link existing application and selected:
Category: PR Card
Application details: Application number & UCI

Once I fill rest of the form, it says either the application number is incorrect or no application found.

My application was PGP 2021 intake.

CEC_PR_2022

Jan 24, 2023
I received e-CoPR on 7th Jan (photo still in review) on the PR portal and on the GCKEY account it shows only eCOPR numbers. I guess, now we are just waiting for PR card. Can you please help on linking the PR card application?

Once I fill rest of the form, it says either the application number is incorrect or no application found.

Application no is diff from the EE/PR application. You will be able to see PR card application no when the linkage is done.
try to search with other options (like UCI and Last name)

Reactions: jayuthaker

Nunez027

Jul 20, 2022

Try using UCI and family name. This combination worked for me.

jayuthaker

Mar 24, 2022
Application no is diff from the EE/PR application. You will be able to see PR card application no when the linkage is done.
try to search with other options (like UCI and Last name)
Try using UCI and family name. This combination worked for me.
same here
It worked! Thanks a lot, everyone! It shows:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

I was only able to link the dependant's PR card application whereas couldn't find the principal applicant's PR card application. Strange.. but well, at least now we have something.