klubsoda

Star Member
Jul 6, 2022
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
CEC Inland

AOR: 2022-11-07
Portal 1: 2023-01-23 (responded same day)
Portal credentials provided: 2023-01-24 (uploaded photo and submitted declaration same day)
eCOPR: pending
PR card: pending

Reactions: Mihir_Gajjar

Nunez027

Jul 20, 2022
Even if we link the PR card with GC account? can we track when it's send with that?
thanks!
For me, it still says photo review, in gc key, it says card has been approved and mailed on 19 Jan, also says wait for 2-6 weeks to receive it. Gc key will also have the expiry date of your PR card. I did not see any tracking number associated with Canada Post, so I assume they sent it via regular post with no tracking number. It would have been nice if they sent it with tracking number, I see some people waiting for months, atleast they could track it (PR application was not cheap, they could atleast use a post with tracking number for convenience or i would have been okay if they charged us for the tracking number, it is not costly).

Reactions: jacko1995

lumberjack23

Mar 17, 2015
EE-CEC - Inland
  • ITA - September 11, 2022
  • AOR - October 9, 2022
  • Medical Passed & Biometrics Updated - November 1, 2022
  • Ghost Update - January 6, 2023
  • PR Portal Email - January 7, 2023
  • PR Portal Credentials - January 16, 2023 (responded the same day)
  • ECOPR - January 23, 2023
  • VO: Etobicoke

EDIT: Added VO​
Exactly the same timeline starting from AOR. Anyone knows how long it takes for PR card to get delivered?

lumberjack23

Mar 17, 2015
For me, it still says photo review, in gc key, it says card has been approved and mailed on 19 Jan, also says wait for 2-6 weeks to receive it. Gc key will also have the expiry date of your PR card. I did not see any tracking number associated with Canada Post, so I assume they sent it via regular post with no tracking number. It would have been nice if they sent it with tracking number, I see some people waiting for months, atleast they could track it (PR application was not cheap, they could atleast use a post with tracking number for convenience or i would have been okay if they charged us for the tracking number, it is not costly).
Where do you see wait for 2-6 weeks? By GCkey you mean https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/mycic/dashboard. ?

Nunez027

Jul 20, 2022
Where do you see wait for 2-6 weeks? By GCkey you mean https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/mycic/dashboard. ?
You can link your Pr card application to your ircc account (from where you filed your PR application) once you receive your eCOPR. Once, it is linked, you can check the most current status of your application, pr portal will not give you any updates (atleast for me, after eCOPR, there has been no updates), so its more useful when you link it.

duke_007

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
does your envelope has details from where the card was sent?

ddrocks

Feb 1, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 august 2020
I got ecopr on 13 JAN 2023 now waiting for card.i linked Pr card application to GC KEY on 16 jan still shows submitted .

Reactions: Miracle2018

Nunez027

Jul 20, 2022
I got ecopr on 13 JAN 2023 now waiting for card.i linked Pr card application to GC KEY on 16 jan still shows submitted .
It says submitted on the outside for me as well but if you go inside the link, it should have some information. Mine says it was mailed on 19 Jan.

ddrocks

Feb 1, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 august 2020
I have not received the card yet. Just going by what the gc key account says in my profile.
But did u receive any ghost update mail from "do not reply "that the card is mailed ?