+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

-MK-

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Canada
Got my eCOPR email Today.

EE BC PNP (Inland)
Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info - Dec 15th, 2022 (I replied the same day.)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Dec 22nd, 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Dec 27th, 2022
eCoPR generation date - Jan 23rd, 2023
PR Cards received - Pending
VO - Calgary

Question: I don't see an official pdf doc to download in my account. I only see the document number and expiry date etc. Will there be an official doc like word/pdf of eCOPR?

Good luck everyone!
Congratulations, if you click on your application in PR portal, and scroll down below your photo, you should see the doc to download

Fingerscrossedforyou

Aug 13, 2022
That's why at times it was stressful. I had to call them 20 times to get through and at times i called the PR Card and Citizenship depart and had them transfer me to IRCC at times some agents did not transfer and connected me to the main menu.

The problem is not the wait. The problem lack of updates
congrats, can I ask what time of the day did your COPR email arrive? If they only come in the morning I can stop checking emails in the afternoons...

smonsieur

Jan 14, 2023
PR Confirmation e-mail - Jan 6th, 2023 (Replied the same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Jan 14th, 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Jan 14th, 2023
eCoPR generation date - Jan 23rd, 2023
PR Cards received - Pending
VO - Etobicoke

CEC inland, no dependants.

Photo still in review.

-MK-

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Canada
I signed via e-Sign and also print it
I don't think you should do that, as they clearly mention in the email to have ink signature.

"The eCoPR has two pages. By hand, using a wet signature, sign and date the CLIENT COPY of the eCoPR document, below the Immigration Officer’s electronic signature. Your signature and date will not be accepted in an electronic format."

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
I don't think you should do that, as they clearly mention in the email to have ink signature.

"The eCoPR has two pages. By hand, using a wet signature, sign and date the CLIENT COPY of the eCoPR document, below the Immigration Officer’s electronic signature. Your signature and date will not be accepted in an electronic format."
Good To know thanks I will Do the print sign scan as well.

ap7

Nov 16, 2022
From the member's timeline, I see medical to portal 1 is around 2 / 2.5 months
Is it similar for any category of application, mine is FSW inland

AOR - 22 Nov
Medical - 5 Dec
PE1 - waiting