Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2022
Med's Done....
15-11-2022
Anyone received the 1st portal email on Jan 20th and responded on same day and waiting for 2nd portal email with credentials
I responded to First email on 20th and received credentials on same day.
VO Etobicoke, Check my signature for timelines.

Reactions: pravbas88

Nunez027

Jul 20, 2022
did you link your PR card application in gc key to your mycic account ? That will allow to track the status of your PR card
Hey , thank you brother for that information. People who are waiting for your PR cards, you can link your application with your gc account. My photo says its under review and I was worried AF cuz I will be travelling soon. When I linked my account, it says my PR card was approved on 17th jan (received eCOPR on 13th Jan) and was mailed to my address (gc account last updated on 19 Jan). This was such a huge relief cuz I had called IRCC, emailed VO, even emailed local mp to expidite my application faster but I had no luck.
this might be the reason why people get PR cards but photo is still under review, they might not ever update the portal.
Thank you again as I did not know abt it

radhika98

Star Member
May 3, 2017
ecopr generation date - January 9th
PR Cards received - Pending

VO - Calgary
My photo had disappeared from my portal account, this morning I was planning to take another one and upload it . I logged into my portal account, and my photo was back, is there anyone with the same experience?
I experienced the same thing. I reuploaded my picture and it is there now.

dhruvjani5397

Nov 15, 2022
PR Confirmation e-mail - Jan 11 2023
Reply to PR Confirmation e-mail - Jan 17 2023
Email with PR Portal credentials - Jan 18 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Jan 18 2023
eCoPR generation date - Waiting
PR Card received - Waiting
VO - Etobicoke

ntnt

Jan 20, 2023
In my opinion, your PR should be your first priority. I mean your file is at its last stage. I was in same situation like you, i cancelled my ticket & still waiting for my ECOPR since Nov 21 but luckily I got almost full refund back from the airline. I would recommend you should wait for ECOPR because i see nowadays new approved applications getting Ecopr very quickly & you would be in peace of mind.

But if you travel is urgent then yes upload your picture & send them an email or call IRCC & let them know that you are leaving & let them know your when you’re coming back.
Thank you very much MSCG.
What I'm going to do is to upload picture and at the same time send both email and webform to inform them.
Does the portal have a 7 days limit for me to upload photo and confirm address? I'm getting different answers on this even by calling IRCC.

viperhusain

Nov 21, 2020
PR Confirmation e-mail - Jan 09 2023
Reply to PR Confirmation e-mail - Jan 09 2023
Email with PR Portal credentials - Jan 13 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Jan 13 2023

shiber

Oct 14, 2022
Just received e-COPR!!

PR Confirmation e-mail - Dec 23 2022
Reply to PR Confirmation e-mail - Dec 23 2022
Email with PR Portal credentials - Dec 23 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Dec 23 2022
eCoPR generation date - Jan 23 2023

Etobicoke Office

Emma1004777

Jan 23, 2023
PR Confirmation e-mail - oct 25,2023
Reply to PR Confirmation e-mail - Oct 25, 2023
Email with PR Portal credentials - Nov3, 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Nov 3, 2023
eCoPR generation date - Jan 20, 2023
Montreal office

Last edited:

sushantd1986

Jan 21, 2022
PR Confirmation e-mail - Jan 10 2023
Reply to PR Confirmation e-mail - Jan 10 2023
Email with PR Portal credentials - Jan 12 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Jan 12 2023

How to link PR card application to GC account?

Reactions: Mihir_Gajjar

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
PR Confirmation e-mail - Jan 10 2023
Reply to PR Confirmation e-mail - Jan 10 2023
Email with PR Portal credentials - Jan 12 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Jan 12 2023

How to link PR card application to GC account?
You can not link the PR card application until you have received the COPR. Once you have, here are some instructions I found in another thread.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/linking-pr-card-application-to-track-pr-card-after-landing-flagpole-landing-interview-is-complete.617040/

Reactions: jacko1995

duke_007

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hey , thank you brother for that information. People who are waiting for your PR cards, you can link your application with your gc account. My photo says its under review and I was worried AF cuz I will be travelling soon. When I linked my account, it says my PR card was approved on 17th jan (received eCOPR on 13th Jan) and was mailed to my address (gc account last updated on 19 Jan). This was such a huge relief cuz I had called IRCC, emailed VO, even emailed local mp to expidite my application faster but I had no luck.
this might be the reason why people get PR cards but photo is still under review, they might not ever update the portal.
Thank you again as I did not know abt it
your file was under which VO?

Crawl2Canada

Jan 22, 2023
Hello,

which email have you replies for PR confirmation
IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
Or to
IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

are you also from Toronto?
Thanks
Sorry, I was away and couldn't respond earlier. Yes, I am in the GTA.

I was replying back to the emails that I had received from IRCC from "IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca"
I did include the pdf confirmation that I had gotten from IRCC in my reply back with the requested details to IRCC. Not sure if thats helpful or needed but I did so anyway since I didn't want to take chances. Hope that helps.