+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Crawl2Canada

Jan 22, 2023
hello,
Have you receive email with PR porta credentials yet? I’m from Toronto too and received pr confirmation on Jan 11th and replied on the same day. Still no news… so depressed…
May I know you reply the email to
IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
Or to
IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca??
Thanks
Sorry, I was away and couldn't respond earlier.

I was replying back to the emails that I had received from IRCC from "IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca"

duke_007

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca

And they replied back saying

Good day,
Congratulations on becoming a PR on Jan 13th. The next step would be your PR cards. I will request our upload team to submit your photos to the card production team.
Congrats on your card...can you answer 1 last question...in gckey , on the PR application(not the PR Card Application), what is your application status showing inside your profile... Outside it will show as "approved", but inside is the status showing as "approved" or "BG Check Completed"?

TanviMandanka

Mar 29, 2019
Hi, Thanks. My wife just checked the main PR portal for IRCC. It shows the final decision is made and your application is approved officially yesterday and check the following message. There is a table showing our COPR for both of us and the document number, etc and it says the PR card will be sent to your address within 6 weeks. However, there is no document (ecopr) to download, the only thing is that the table shows our COPR with the document number and our names, is it fine? can I apply now for the SIN number change, etc? or do I have to wait to download the ecopr official letter? However, in the PR portal, there is no update yet for our photos' approval. Please let me know what you think.
are you using the same portal where you uploaded your photo and address?

quarantine2020

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Just wanted to share my stats:

PR Confirmation e-mail - Dec 29, 2022 (Replied the same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Dec 30, 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Dec 30, 2022
eCoPR generation date - Pending
PR Cards received - Pending
VO - Etobicoke
Just got my eCOPR! :)

eCoPR generation date - Jan 23, 2023

VO - Etobicoke

Nunez027

Jul 20, 2022
Congrats on your card...can you answer 1 last question...in gckey , on the PR application(not the PR Card Application), what is your application status showing inside your profile... Outside it will show as "approved", but inside is the status showing as "approved" or "BG Check Completed"?
It says “your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below” under eligibilty, under background check “Nov 16, 2022 your background check was completed”. Basically, nothing is pending in PR application.

New PR

Jan 15, 2023
Just got my eCOPR! :)

eCoPR generation date - Jan 23, 2023

VO - Etobicoke
congrats ! I have the same timeline and still waiting for mine. Hope I get it today or this week. Did you send any chasers ?

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
PR Confirmation e-mail - Jan 10 2023
Reply to PR Confirmation e-mail - Jan 10 2023
Email with PR Portal credentials - Jan 12 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Jan 12 2023
eCoPR generation date - Waiting
PR Card received - Waiting

How to link PR card application to GC account?
When you log in to GC account, you have the text below the table "Did you apply on paper or don't see your online application in your account? Add link..." and you follow the instructions

devvvv004400

Jan 23, 2023
PR Confirmation e-mail - Jan 14 2023
Reply to PR Confirmation e-mail - Jan 14 2023
Email with PR Portal credentials - Jan 17 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Jan 17 2023
eCoPR generation date - Jan 23 2023
PR Card - Waiting
VO - Calgary
Hi there, congrats. can you please tell what was your case and do the email you for ecopr or we need to check everyday? I uploaded photo/address on jan 09, still waiting for ecopr.