+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

gottagetthatpr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2022
Thanks for reply, In my case the two email sent to two different inboxes. Both the emails are identical except addressee. There was nothing mentioned regarding PPR.
Anyway, I replied to one of the email by combining all the applicants present location. Hoping to receive PPR for my spouse and Portal credentials for me.

Additionally - My Spouse and Kid have open work permit and visa application pending for decision. Not sure what will happen to that.
from what I know all the previous statuses will expire once you get eCOPR/ COPR. Until then it will be status quo, I suppose if none of them is expiring.

unlucky001

Apr 5, 2022
VO : Etobicoke
Portal Email : JAN 12, 2023
Email with Credential : Pending

is it normal that the credential Email is taking too long?

Hiranjw

Nov 23, 2022
My timeline -

PR Confirmation e-mail - Dec. 21, 2022 (Replied Dec. 24 as we were in Japan at the time)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Jan. 10, 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Jan. 10, 2022
eCoPR generation date - Jan. 20, 2022
PR Card received - Pending
VO - Calgary

Great news folks. Things are moving fast it seems.
congratulation!!!
bro which program?

gottagetthatpr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2022
VO : Etobicoke
Portal Email : JAN 12, 2023
Email with Credential : Pending

is it normal that the credential Email is taking too long?
it depends, I guess the longest I have ever seen for now is the timeline that's below your comment. I still haven't got it yet. portal email: Jan 13

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
Thanks for reply, In my case the two email sent to two different inboxes. Both the emails are identical except addressee. There was nothing mentioned regarding PPR.
Anyway, I replied to one of the email by combining all the applicants present location. Hoping to receive PPR for my spouse and Portal credentials for me.

Additionally - My Spouse and Kid have open work permit and visa application pending for decision. Not sure what will happen to that.
Once you receive COPR for them, you can withdraw the applications and hopefully get a refund.

Reactions: CEC Applicant 2022

CEC Applicant 2022

Dec 22, 2022
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2022
Med's Done....
15-11-2022
Once you receive COPR for them, you can withdraw the applications and hopefully get a refund.
SOWP application is almost nearing the approval timeline, I am not sure which PPR will be received first PR or SOWP.

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
SOWP application is almost nearing the approval timeline, I am not sure which PPR will be received first PR or SOWP.
Since they have already started the SOWP, then there is no refund. You all the necessary things, by applying you maintained your legal status in Canada. Once you get the COPR you can forget about all these temp. resident renewals.

ayylmao786

Dec 21, 2022
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-09-2022
AOR Received.
16-09-2022
Passport Req..
15-12-2022
My timeline -

PR Confirmation e-mail - Dec. 21, 2022 (Replied Dec. 24 as we were in Japan at the time)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Jan. 10, 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Jan. 10, 2022
eCoPR generation date - Jan. 20, 2022
VO - Calgary

Great news folks. Things are moving fast it seems.
Ah, you are about 1 week after me, and I am still waiting for eCOPR. My timeline (PNP-Inland):

PR Confirmation e-mail - Dec. 15, 2022 (Replied Dec. 16)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Dec 28, 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Dec 28, 2022
eCoPR generation date - Pending
VO - Calgary

Reactions: BasEkGalti and NMO

igg

Star Member
Dec 9, 2021
Visa Office......
Mississaga
If issued today the eCOPR would have plus 5yrs expiry? I thought the expiration was linked to the medical validity date, 6 months or less. Or would this 5yr timeframe be given to inland applicants while outlanders will get a date linked to medical and required to enter Canada before it expires?
To the best of my understanding:

The expiration of outland CoPR is the date that it can be used for landing (ie to be signed at Canada entry port).
Until landing, the applicant is not PR yet (becomes PR when CoPR is signed).

For the inland applicant, it only matters until the eCoPR is issued.
Once it is issued, it is also signed, and the applicant becomes PR.

The 5 years of PR card validity is based on PR residency requirements, so each time a PR card is issued to a permanent resident (first or renewal), it is issued for 5 years (or less in some circumstances). So 5 years is from the date of the issue of first PR card, I believe.

gottagetthatpr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2022
do you anyone who has got a refund on the pending application? my status is expiring by the very beginning of the next month. I have everything ready for my BOWP to apply. Realistically, I won't get my eCopr at this rate soon. But I have a hunch that I might get it close to mid-week or the end of February.

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
Hello Experts?

What is the normal eCOPR waiting time? is there any email ID or phone number where we can send them an email or call them to check out status? Any help would be appreciated.