Jan 11, 2023
Hi

PR Confirmation e-mail - Dec 15
Email with PR Portal credentials - Dec 30,2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Jan 3 2023
eCoPR generation date - pending
PR Card received - Pending
VO - Calgary

I have a question, I just logged in to my Portal to check my status then I found the photos part looks weird, it’s seems like I didn’t upload the pic but then I clicked into it and I saw my pictures was there. If it any problems with my photos but I never get any email to ask me to re upload it.

Reactions: Mihir_Gajjar

Adm0202

Jan 5, 2023
Hi

PR Confirmation e-mail - Dec 15
Email with PR Portal credentials - Dec 30,2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Jan 3 2023
eCoPR generation date - pending
VO - Calgary

I have a question, I just logged in to my Portal to check my status then I found the photos part looks weird, it’s seems like I didn’t upload the pic but then I clicked into it and I saw my pictures was there. If it any problems with my photos but I never get any email to ask me to re upload it.
Don’t worry it happened with me too and I realize after this within 2nd day I got my or card. Let see what gonna happen with you but I am sure soon you will receive your or card

Yamiyeung

Jan 11, 2023
Don’t worry it happened with me too and I realize after this within 2nd day I got my or card. Let see what gonna happen with you but I am sure soon you will receive your or card
I haven’t got my Epcor yet. I have no hope for the PR card will arrive soon.

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
It's eCOPR + 5 years.
If issued today the eCOPR would have plus 5yrs expiry? I thought the expiration was linked to the medical validity date, 6 months or less. Or would this 5yr timeframe be given to inland applicants while outlanders will get a date linked to medical and required to enter Canada before it expires?

CEC Applicant 2022

Dec 22, 2022
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2022
Med's Done....
15-11-2022
My Timelines Below

Primary Applicant(Inland)DateDependents(Outland)Date
Portal Email19 Jan 2023Portal Email19 Jan 2023
Reply Back to Portal Email20 Jan 2023Reply Back to Portal Email20 Jan 2023
Portal CredentialsWaitingPPR RequestWaiting
eCoprWaitingCOPRWaiting
PR CardWaitingLanding \ PR CardWaiting

Reactions: Mihir_Gajjar

AbhishekP

Jan 20, 2023
My timeline -

PR Confirmation e-mail - Dec. 21, 2022 (Replied Dec. 24 as we were in Japan at the time)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Jan. 10, 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Jan. 10, 2022
eCoPR generation date - Jan. 20, 2022
VO - Calgary

Great news folks. Things are moving fast it seems.

gottagetthatpr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2022
I received portal email today. I am inland applicant and my spouse and kid are Outland applicants. Today, we received two portal emails one on my name and another on my spouse’s name.

I suppose my spouse should have received passport request instead she received portal email.

Did anyone faced same situation here?
for me the first email, that I received addressed my name, however, my dependent's name was highlighted to submit the passport (PPR). There were basically instructions for both of us on the upcoming processes. 2 days later, we both received 2 emails separately on to my mailing account, as I had given only my email to confirm where we are now along with the bunch of details that are to be copy pasted from the attachment in the same email.

I replied to that email confirming where we are now. I'm now waiting for the portal credentials and my wife has already submitted her passport along side the respective things in the nearest VFS centre. It is very likely that she'll get the COPR much before me.

Reactions: CEC Applicant 2022

ZainebBel

Jul 17, 2019
PR Confirmation e-mail - Nov 30 (Replied the same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Dec 5
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Dec 5
eCOPR generation date - Jan 3
PR Cards received - Jan 19*

*Photo still shows "In review" in PR Portal
Etobicoke VO
You received your eCoPR in the portal while the Photo is still showing in review ? or did you receive the eCoPR by email ?

gottagetthatpr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2022
My Timelines Below

Primary Applicant(Inland)DateDependents(Outland)Date
Portal Email19 Jan 2023Portal Email19 Jan 2023
Reply Back to Portal Email20 Jan 2023Reply Back to Portal Email20 Jan 2023
Portal CredentialsWaitingPPR RequestWaiting
eCoprWaitingCOPRWaiting
PR CardWaitingLanding \ PR CardWaiting
with regard to my previous comment, the first email that I received had PPR for my wife has mentioned that my primary VO is Edmonton, but the footer of all the pages has the New Delhi VO address. I suppose it's going there.

Reactions: CEC Applicant 2022

CEC Applicant 2022

Dec 22, 2022
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2022
Med's Done....
15-11-2022
for me the first email, that I received addressed my name, however, my dependent's name was highlighted to submit the passport (PPR). There were basically instructions for both of us on the upcoming processes. 2 days later, we both received 2 emails separately on to my mailing account, as I had given only my email to confirm where we are now along with the bunch of details that are to be copy pasted from the attachment in the same email.

I replied to that email confirming where we are now. I'm now waiting for the portal credentials and my wife has already submitted her passport along side the respective things in the nearest VFS centre. It is very likely that she'll get the COPR much before me.
Thanks for reply, In my case the two email sent to two different inboxes. Both the emails are identical except addressee. There was nothing mentioned regarding PPR.
Anyway, I replied to one of the email by combining all the applicants present location. Hoping to receive PPR for my spouse and Portal credentials for me.

Additionally - My Spouse and Kid have open work permit and visa application pending for decision. Not sure what will happen to that.

Reactions: gottagetthatpr