+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

AFKM

Jan 18, 2023
Dear friends (please advise)
please advise what action we need to take right now. As we received a PR Congratulation email indicating that the ecopr is uploaded by the IRCC three days ago, but we still cannot find any ecopr on the PR portal. Only my wife's (the main applicant) mailing address is approved, not her photo or declaration status. We are in-land applicants in Canada. However, my credentials (photo, mailing address, declaration) are in-review status. Please help me understand what can we do right now. we sent two emails via web forum but no reply from the IRCC or updates. It is possible my wife only gets her PR card and ecopr, but I need to wait even after I received the PR approval letter.

AFKM

Jan 18, 2023
Status sill showing as "In Review" is acceptable, and you'll still get your eCOPRs nevertheless. I have the same situation as yours, the reason why your spouse is receiving all the emails is because she is the PA (Primary Applicant) and all correspondence will happen through her email ID. Technically, it musts be a glitch of some kind, as the website gets updated with your copy of COPRs as soon as you receive the Confirmation email. If you haven't received it even now, try reaching out to IRCC either through that portal email ID or toll free number.

Also, please try to check at the very bottom of the page where you click on your name and see the status of your mailing address, photo, etc. I know this sounds stupid, but I missed seeing the eCOPR download button the first time I opened the portal after getting the Confirmation email. Apparently, I just scrolled until the photograph section and didn't scroll enough to see the 'Download' button and panicked for a short while.
Hi, Many thanks for your email. We sent two emails to them but no changes. We could not find any link to download the ecopr. Is it possible for my wife gets her ecopr and PR card, but I will still be in the in-review stage? The question here is why even my wife cannot download any ecopr even after the PR Congratulation email and confirmation of ecopr upload email. I called them but no customer service answered. I do not know what to do anymore.

Nunez027

Jul 20, 2022
Hi, Many thanks for your email. We sent two emails to them but no changes. We could not find any link to download the ecopr. Is it possible for my wife gets her ecopr and PR card, but I will still be in the in-review stage? The question here is why even my wife cannot download any ecopr even after the PR Congratulation email and confirmation of ecopr upload email. I called them but no customer service answered. I do not know what to do anymore.
So, you will not get a link to download eCOPR. Once you go in your profile, scroll down to the bottom of the page (below photo upload). You will find the eCOPR download tab and you can downlod it from there. In my case, we received the eCOPR the same time. Also, for both of us, only i received the email (me being primary applicant). I have heard they might send the PR card on different dates but i am not sure about eCOPR. May be someone else who had this issue can help you.

vartserg

Oct 8, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
04-03-2022
Med's Done....
20-04-2022
Hi all, I uploaded my information and photo in Oct and got ecopr on Jan 13th. Today pr portal shows that my photo is not there and need to upload. Does it mean my photo is rejected and I have to upload a new one? Anyone experience this? Thanks
This is a UI glitch. Relogin or reload the page. Multiple people experienced this recently.

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
Hi all, I uploaded my information and photo in Oct and got ecopr on Jan 13th. Today pr portal shows that my photo is not there and need to upload. Does it mean my photo is rejected and I have to upload a new one? Anyone experience this? Thanks
Hi,
I think it s a glitch. I also had this problem

AFKM

Jan 18, 2023
So, you will not get a link to download eCOPR. Once you go in your profile, scroll down to the bottom of the page (below photo upload). You will find the eCOPR download tab and you can downlod it from there. In my case, we received the eCOPR the same time. Also, for both of us, only i received the email (me being primary applicant). I have heard they might send the PR card on different dates but i am not sure about eCOPR. May be someone else who had this issue can help you.
Hi, Thanks. My wife just checked the main PR portal for IRCC. It shows the final decision is made and your application is approved officially yesterday and check the following message. There is a table showing our COPR for both of us and the document number, etc and it says the PR card will be sent to your address within 6 weeks. However, there is no document (ecopr) to download, the only thing is that the table shows our COPR with the document number and our names, is it fine? can I apply now for the SIN number change, etc? or do I have to wait to download the ecopr official letter? However, in the PR portal, there is no update yet for our photos' approval. Please let me know what you think.

Zoe_W

May 4, 2020
Finally, I got my eCOPR yesterday.

PR Confirmation e-mail - Dec 13, 2022 (Replied the same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Dec 13, 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Dec 14, 2022
eCoPR generation date - Jan 18, 2023
PR Card received - Pending
VO - Etobicocke

Reactions: Mihir_Gajjar

Nunez027

Jul 20, 2022
Hi, Thanks. My wife just checked the main PR portal for IRCC. It shows the final decision is made and your application is approved officially yesterday and check the following message. There is a table showing our COPR for both of us and the document number, etc and it says the PR card will be sent to your address within 6 weeks. However, there is no document (ecopr) to download, the only thing is that the table shows our COPR with the document number and our names, is it fine? can I apply now for the SIN number change, etc? or do I have to wait to download the ecopr official letter? However, in the PR portal, there is no update yet for our photos' approval. Please let me know what you think.
You might have reached a step ahead than me , mine says under review in pr portal (photo review is still pending for me). However, i have already updated my SIN, service canada will require the eCOPR (that is signed by immigration officer- the client copy) to process the new SIN. I dont think think they will process it with just the document number as it is not validated (need immigration officer signature on eCOPR) , but you can always call them and ask. Also, did you scroll at the bottom and check? Its wierd but going by what you are saying, they might have missed upload? I think if you email or call your visa office, they should be able to help you out.

CanTor1

Jan 19, 2023
Hi,

I got my PR Approval Email on January 12 (@ 9 AM).
I replied with the details they asked on the same day (January 12 @ 6:45 PM)
I did get the automated reply within 5 minutes that starts with "Thank you for contacting us..."
Today is January 19 and I still haven't got any email with the PR Portal credentials yet.
VO: Etobicoke
Express Entry CEC

What should I do? As in reply to the email again or ask for the status or any other thing? Or not do anything? is anyone else in the same boat as well?

Please advice. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

ketanchintala

Jan 17, 2023
Dear friends (please advise)
please advise what action we need to take right now. As we received a PR Congratulation email indicating that the ecopr is uploaded by the IRCC three days ago, but we still cannot find any ecopr on the PR portal. Only my wife's (the main applicant) mailing address is approved, not her photo or declaration status. We are in-land applicants in Canada. However, my credentials (photo, mailing address, declaration) are in-review status. Please help me understand what can we do right now. we sent two emails via web forum but no reply from the IRCC or updates. It is possible my wife only gets her PR card and ecopr, but I need to wait even after I received the PR approval letter.

I honestly didn't get your case completely. In your earlier post, you said that only your spouse's Mailing address has been approved, and rest of the stuff (declaration, photo) for both of you are "In Review." Yet, in this one, you're saying that you saw "final decision made" status. I'm assuming the photo, mailing address, and declaration have been approved for both of you, and yet you still can't see the option to download eCOPR?? As suggested earlier, did you scroll to the very bottom of the page and see if you can see 'Download' option??

If not, try to reach IRCC through the same email ID (ending with cic.gc.ca) from which they sent you the 'congratulations' email. Do not raise web forms, that's no the efficient way to reach IRCC after getting PR confirmation. Also, did your spouse receive two separate emails address the two of you that your eCOPR is available for Download?? Subject would be: "PR Portal (PR Confirmation) - eCOPR Available for Download"

Anadev

Jan 19, 2023
Hi All,
PR Confirmation e-mail - Sept 13, 2022 (Replied the same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Sept 13, 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Sept 14, 2022
eCoPR generation date - Pending
PR Card received - Pending
VO - VLU OTTAWA

I was hoping if anyone from OTTAWA has received their eCoPR or PR card this year, please share. It has been such a struggle to keep waiting for more than 4 months. Is there something I could do? Appreciate any advice.

Tami95

Dec 21, 2022
Finally!!!! EcoPR!!!!
Here's my timeline ;

PR Confirmation e-mail - 26th of October 2022 (replied the same day with details)
Email with PR Portal credentials - 3rd of November 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - 3rd of November 2022
eCoPR generation date - 19th of January
PR Cards received - Pending
VO - Montreal

**I'll keep you updated when the PR card will arrive
** In the portal me as the main applicant states "accepted and closed" ,but my husband who is my dependent states "still in review"
** Also i recieved the ecopr in the morning, my husband received his three hours after me.

kokz

Sep 9, 2022
Here is mine:
PR Confirmation e-mail - 22nd of December 2022 (replied the same day with details)
Email with PR Portal credentials - 22nd December 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - 22nd of December 2022
eCoPR generation date - pending
PR Cards received - Pending
VO - Etobicoke

Reactions: Mihir_Gajjar