+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Nunez027

Jul 20, 2022
PR Confirmation e-mail - 21st of November 2022 (replied the same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - 22nd of November 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - 23rd of November 2022
eCoPR generation date - 05th January 2023
PR Cards received - 18th January 2023
VO - Etobicoke
Congratulations!! When did your photo got reviewed ? Or is it still under review ?

samuel waithaka

Jan 4, 2023
VO - Etobicoke
CONGRATURATION I HOPE I AM NEXT

ddrocks

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 august 2020
VO - Etobicoke
That was Fastt..card arrive within 2 weeks.
But did u receive any email or update that card is mailed to u or have you link pr card application to GC KEY ACCOUNT

Reactions: Mihir_Gajjar

JatinDevgun

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Hello everyone,

I received approval email on Jan 18, 2023. Upon replying, I had not received any automated reply saying application in virtual landing.
VO : Calgary IRCC

Is everybody received this automated reply upon replying to approval mail or not ?

Awaiting responses …

Reactions: Mihir_Gajjar

ketanchintala

Jan 17, 2023
Thanks. We submitted the credentials in December and got a PR Congratulation email yesterday. But, no eCopr is available to download. VO is Etobicoke. Is it possible they only give one of us the ecopr and PR cards as mine are still in-review in the same portal we have?
Status sill showing as "In Review" is acceptable, and you'll still get your eCOPRs nevertheless. I have the same situation as yours, the reason why your spouse is receiving all the emails is because she is the PA (Primary Applicant) and all correspondence will happen through her email ID. Technically, it musts be a glitch of some kind, as the website gets updated with your copy of COPRs as soon as you receive the Confirmation email. If you haven't received it even now, try reaching out to IRCC either through that portal email ID or toll free number.

Also, please try to check at the very bottom of the page where you click on your name and see the status of your mailing address, photo, etc. I know this sounds stupid, but I missed seeing the eCOPR download button the first time I opened the portal after getting the Confirmation email. Apparently, I just scrolled until the photograph section and didn't scroll enough to see the 'Download' button and panicked for a short while.

fife15

Oct 8, 2022
Hello everyone,

I received approval email on Jan 18, 2023. Upon replying, I had not received any automated reply saying application in virtual landing.
VO : Calgary IRCC

Is everybody received this automated reply upon replying to approval mail or not ?

Awaiting responses …
Yes , I rceieved it, and as I know many people got it. They will send you another email soon with your credentials.

mahimac

Nov 14, 2022
Hello All,
I applied under CEC category with AOR of April 23.
I received the email regarding the PR confirmation portal on Aug 13, however, I am in a tricky spot.
VO: Etobicoke

I traveled to India in the last week of July and will be traveling back to Canada in the second week of September.
I am not sure what to respond to the email and when I get portal credentials that I am supposed to submit regarding the address.

How long do I have to respond to the email that I received regarding PR confirmation portal?
After I get the credentials, how long do I have to upload the photos and confirm the address?

If neither is a good option, I will submit the photos and confirm the address that I am in India, until I get eCOPR my TRV(WP) will still be valid, correct?

Please help!
Hi,

I am in the same situation, can you let me know what worked for you? and how much in how much time did you reply to the portal email?

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
Has anyone had this issue???
I am the main applicant, I recieved my ecopr 20 minutes ago, yet my husband who's my dependent hasn't received his.
In the portal under my name state "accepted and closed". And under my husband it's "still under review"
Congrats. Probably taking a few more minutes for his to come in.

SVStart5

Dec 19, 2022
As I am waiting for my PR-Card, trying to know 'Do we get any notification, once VO ships our PR Card' or we just need to wait till we get the PR Card and no advance notification about this?

FernandoDoan

Jul 22, 2022
Hi all, I uploaded my information and photo in Oct and got ecopr on Jan 13th. Today pr portal shows that my photo is not there and need to upload. Does it mean my photo is rejected and I have to upload a new one? Anyone experience this? Thanks