+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Star44

Dec 19, 2022
SINP - Inland Application
PR Confirmation e-mail - Dec, 8th 2022 (Replied the same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Dec, 13th 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Dec, 13th 2022
eCoPR generation date - Dec, 14th 2022
PR Cards received - Jan, 10th 2023 (Received for Primary Applicant and dependent). Jan, 16th 2023 (Received for spouse)
VO - Calgary

Finally, end of a long wait. Good luck for everyone waiting. Hope all will get their PR card asap.
was your photo still under review? or once you got ecopr it was approved?

samuel waithaka

Jan 4, 2023
PR Cards received - Jan, 10th 2023 (Received for Primary Applicant and dependent). Jan, 16th 2023 (Received for spouse)
VO - Calgary

Finally, end of a long wait. Good luck for everyone waiting. Hope all will get their PR card asap.
congratulations, this is good news. am still waiting for the card. my ecopr generation date was 9th

samuel waithaka

Jan 4, 2023
VO - Calgary

do the IRCC write something on the portal to say they have send the card?

Flipz

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
Hi, I am a little confused. I received a request letter in my online profile, asking to send the passport if I am out of Canada, photos and letter or tell them I'm in Canada and tell them where I'm staying, which I responded via webform. It also asked send a scan of passport and photos, do I also send this in webform or are these supposed to given in the portal after I get the portal credentials?

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
Hi, I am a little confused. I received a request letter in my online profile, asking to send the passport if I am out of Canada, photos and letter or tell them I'm in Canada and tell them where I'm staying, which I responded via webform. It also asked send a scan of passport and photos, do I also send this in webform or are these supposed to given in the portal after I get the portal credentials?
I don't believe you should have responded via webform. If this is an additional document request it should be done through the portal. Also, if this is a portal request for information you should reply to the email with the information. Otherwise, you will have to wait 60 days for them to respond to the webform.

jjrue

Jan 17, 2023
PR Confirmation e-mail - Jan 14 2023 (Replied the same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Pending
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Pending
eCoPR generation date - Pending
PR Card received - Pending
VO - Etobicoke

CEC Inland applicant with inland dependent.

How long should I expect the email with PR portal credentials?

Reactions: jacko1995

SVStart5

Dec 19, 2022
VO - Calgary

Congrats. One question, did you see any progress in ProPortal related PR card before they arrive or after arrival ? Wondering to know if we get any notification about PR Card issued and shipped ?

tejasmpatel24

Jan 5, 2023
Hi, I didn't receive any email but I logged in to the PR confirmation portal today morning and when I check from my phone it says "Upload photo" but if I login to the portal from my laptop it shows my photo has already been uploaded.
Anyone experienced the same issue? What should I do?