+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

aditya707

Aug 23, 2020
PR Confirmation e-mail - Nov 14
Email with PR Portal credentials - Nov 18
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Nov 19
eCOPR generation date - Jan 4
PR Cards received - January 16 ( Received no notifications. Portal still shows 'In Review')

VO Etobicoke - CEC

GL everyone.

ketanchintala

Jan 17, 2023
Finally got the reply from IRCC

PR Confirmation e-mail - Dec 09, 2022
Email with PR Portal credentials - Dec 09, 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Dec 09, 2022
eCoPR generation date - January 16, 2023
Photo - In review with IRCC
PR Cards received - Pending
VO - Etobicoke

CEC applicants (me and my wife)

Although, I have a concern regarding the photograph. When I tried to check the status today, the photo doesn't seem to be there. For an instance, I was able to see it but later I wasn't able to see photo for both my wife and me. Maybe some kind of glitch, as I haven't received any email from IRCC asking for another photograph, so I'm hoping it's good for now. Does anyone else face this issue?

Reactions: Zoe_W and KalV

Harsh93

Jan 12, 2023
Hi, I didn't receive any email but I logged in to the PR confirmation portal today morning and when I check from my phone it says "Upload photo" but if I login to the portal from my laptop it shows my photo has already been uploaded.
Anyone experienced the same issue? What should I do?
Seems like a glitch which happened to me as well and just refresh the page if the photo doesn't show up

ketanchintala

Jan 17, 2023
Hi, I didn't receive any email but I logged in to the PR confirmation portal today morning and when I check from my phone it says "Upload photo" but if I login to the portal from my laptop it shows my photo has already been uploaded.
I saw that too. It's probably a glitch, so long as we don't receive any Photo-Rejection email form IRCC, we should be good I guess.

Reactions: KalV

Harsh93

Jan 12, 2023
I saw that too. It's probably a glitch, so long as we don't receive any Photo-Rejection email form IRCC, we should be good I guess.
I don't think they send an update if the photo is rejected we have to reach out to them if our PR card is getting delayed and majority of them get their PR cards with photo still in review which shows they don't inform us if it's approved/rejected

tejasmpatel24

Jan 5, 2023
Ahh looks like a few other people are in the same boat, I have raised a webform, I shall update the forum once I hear back from them.

knspr

Jan 17, 2023
PR Confirmation e-mail - Jan 14 2023 (Replied the same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Pending
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Pending
eCoPR generation date - Pending
PR Card received - Pending
VO - Etobicoke

CEC Inland applicant with inland dependent.

How long should I expect the email with PR portal credentials?
I am on the same boat. Let me know if you get any updates

Nunez027

Jul 20, 2022
Same thing for me too. I assume they have opened our file for photo review

KalV

Jan 6, 2023
The same happened to me too! Logged in to the portal and it showed „upload photo“ for both of us as if we’ve never uploaded/submitted them before. Totally in disbelief I logged in again after 30 min and everything was there..

• Haha
Reactions: tejasmpatel24

tejasmpatel24

Jan 5, 2023
Hi, I hold an Indian Passport with US and Canadian Visa and Canadian WP, can i fly from India to US and then enter Canada by road with my Ecopr? Can anyone confirm this?

From what I understand once Ecopr is generated my visa and work permit will get voided.

For now i am waiting for my Ecopr and PR card but i need to travel to India due to a medical emergency. If anyone is in the same boat or has been in a similar situation please do share your insights.

Sofia parveen

Jan 17, 2023
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? Jan 12th ( reply on 15thSunday)
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? Waiting
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? Waiting
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Pending
5. What is the VO? Calgary
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Pending

Flipz

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
I don't believe you should have responded via webform. If this is an additional document request it should be done through the portal. Also, if this is a portal request for information you should reply to the email with the information. Otherwise, you will have to wait 60 days for them to respond to the webform.
The email was from the donotreply email and it just told me there is a a message for me on my account. When I went to my account it was a document that I downloaded. I have not gotten anything about the portal.

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
The email was from the donotreply email and it just told me there is a a message for me on my account. When I went to my account it was a document that I downloaded. I have not gotten anything about the portal.
Did the instruction say you should submit documents via webform?

MMCA4244

Feb 4, 2022
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? Jan 12th ( reply on 15thSunday)
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? Waiting
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? Waiting
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Pending
5. What is the VO? Calgary
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Pending
Same situation. Replied on Jan 11th and still waiting for log in details for the portal