+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

gottagetthatpr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2022
I received an email today from IRCC asking whether I'm inside and asking about the first and last entry to Canada. I'm hoping that I will be getting it by the end of the week, also I'm aware that the average time to get COPR is 1,2 months.

My work permit will be expiring by the end of the month. So realistically, I will not be getting the COPR before that. Is there anything I can do in this situation?

Reactions: withaflash

ddrocks

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 august 2020
How much time it takes for pr card after getting ecopr in portal.?

LeonTi

Sep 13, 2022
I received an email today from IRCC asking whether I'm inside and asking about the first and last entry to Canada. I'm hoping that I will be getting it by the end of the week, also I'm aware that the average time to get COPR is 1,2 months.

My work permit will be expiring by the end of the month. So realistically, I will not be getting the COPR before that. Is there anything I can do in this situation?
I personally think the safest solution is to apply for a bridge open work permit. That's what I would do. I have no official knowledge.

Reactions: gottagetthatpr

gottagetthatpr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2022
I personally think the safest solution is to apply for a bridge open work permit. That's what I would do. I have no official knowledge.
That being the backup, I have seen someone like me in the thread with a similar situation being advised to raise a web form or call IRCC. Just wanted to make sure whether that checks out or not.

gottagetthatpr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2022
How much time it takes for pr card after getting ecopr in portal.?
Considering the last 3 months, I have seen a waiting period of 45 to 60 days on average for different candidates' timelines from various sources. There's also a hypothesis saying that it was delayed as IRCC has met the quota for the last year. Not sure about. If there's any truth in that, Things should roll out fast.

SVStart5

Dec 19, 2022
For me, it's a great today. Three months wait succeeded to have the ecopr today. Now the wait is for PR card. Wish good luck all you and self for my PR card as well.

PR confirmation (portal 1): Oct 10th, 22
PR Credentials (portal 2): Oct 12th, 22
ECOPR: Jan 16th, 23
Pr card: Waiting
VO: Calgary

harisimar11

Dec 2, 2020
SINP - Inland Application
PR Confirmation e-mail - Dec, 8th 2022 (Replied the same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Dec, 13th 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Dec, 13th 2022
eCoPR generation date - Dec, 14th 2022
PR Cards received - Jan, 10th 2023 (Received for Primary Applicant and dependent). Jan, 16th 2023 (Received for spouse)
VO - Calgary

Finally, end of a long wait. Good luck for everyone waiting. Hope all will get their PR card asap.