+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi All, I hope you guys can guide me here. I received an email (Nov 17th, 2022) with the following note:

"Your application for permanent residence has been approved. The final step in processing
your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your permanent resident
card. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation).
In the portal, you’ll confirm that you and your dependents are in Canada, provide your
Canadian address and submit your photo to create your permanent resident card.
You need to access the portal yourself. Your representative cannot access the portal on your
behalf.
If you are a representative and receiving this message on behalf of a client, you must forward

the message to your client."

1. Is this the PR Approval Confirmation Letter or the PR Portal email? Where do you get the PR Approval Confirmation Letter: IRRC Account?
2. I already had a PR Portal login as I applied for PR using the portal. I believe I won't receive any email regarding login credentials. Anyone else in the same situation?
3. How do you upload the "In Canada declaration, photo and address" on the portal or via email? If in the portal, which link do you use to do this?

Thanks for any help you can provide here!!!
First of all congratulations. Yes it is the golden email. The content you uploaded here is asking you to go to portal and declare about your and your dependent's presence in Canada, your residential address and your pics. Log in to the same one you are referring to and follow the instructions.

Reactions: ralba80

pyramid7799

Star Member
May 23, 2021
Hi All, I hope you guys can guide me here. I received an email (Nov 17th, 2022) with the following note:

"Your application for permanent residence has been approved. The final step in processing
your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your permanent resident
card. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation).
In the portal, you’ll confirm that you and your dependents are in Canada, provide your
Canadian address and submit your photo to create your permanent resident card.
You need to access the portal yourself. Your representative cannot access the portal on your
behalf.
If you are a representative and receiving this message on behalf of a client, you must forward

the message to your client."

1. Is this the PR Approval Confirmation Letter or the PR Portal email? Where do you get the PR Approval Confirmation Letter: IRRC Account?
2. I already had a PR Portal login as I applied for PR using the portal. I believe I won't receive any email regarding login credentials. Anyone else in the same situation?
3. How do you upload the "In Canada declaration, photo and address" on the portal or via email? If in the portal, which link do you use to do this?

Thanks for any help you can provide here!!!
Congrats !!!

IRCC sends this email to which email id - express entry email id or the primary applicant email id ?

Sonali_21

Nov 7, 2022
1.CEC Inland with Outland dependent.
2. Pr approval correspondence letter- 9 November 2022.
3. Pr portal email - 25 November 2022
. Portal credentials- 28 November 2022
. In canada declaration , photo and address upload- 28 November 2022
. Ecopr - Waiting

How much time these days take to get ecopr in portal ?
I am waiting since 4th Oct 2022 for eCOPR

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
People with Montreal VO, can I assume you have received an email telling you that your application is in queue for finalization, and can’t be processed due to work capacity limit? I received it and all the recipients were BCC’d.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Kenatlantic

Star Member
Jun 6, 2022
People with Montreal VO, can I assume you have received an email telling you that your application is in queue for finalization, and can’t be processed due to work capacity limit? I received it and all the recipients were BCC’d.
I dont receive it

TNBR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
App. Filed.......
March 15,2022
Med's Request
August 26,2022
Med's Done....
September 9, 2022
Woow Montreal VO is gracious enough to send out an email to all that is nice of them atleast