+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

shouman88

May 27, 2022
If someone can help me with this situation. Currently i am in Canada with a valid visitor visa and i have received the email for portal confirmation. My problem is that i will be travelling in 4 days for about 4 weeks. So what should i do?

Should i postpone replying to the email until i come back after 1 month but the problem is that there is a question asking the date of last time entered Canada.

Or should i reply to the email telling that i am now in Canada and will travel and if i can delay the submission as i dont want to apply for a travel document as it take a while.

If someone can help me that will be appreciated

Sonali_21

Nov 7, 2022
If someone can help me with this situation. Currently i am in Canada with a valid visitor visa and i have received the email for portal confirmation. My problem is that i will be travelling in 4 days for about 4 weeks. So what should i do?

Should i postpone replying to the email until i come back after 1 month but the problem is that there is a question asking the date of last time entered Canada.

Or should i reply to the email telling that i am now in Canada and will travel and if i can delay the submission as i dont want to apply for a travel document as it take a while.

If someone can help me that will be appreciated
You should call IRCC , bcz after confirmation of your portal submission, next email they will ask about your last entry in Canada. So better talk to IRCC. And if you want to leave this portal confirmation email for now I think there should be one time frame for reply.

ralba80

Aug 30, 2021

Or should I reply to the email telling you that I am now in Canada and will travel and if I can delay the submission as I don't want to apply for a travel document as it takes a while

If someone can help me, that will be appreciated
I am in the same situation. I received the PR confirmation email on Nov 16th and replied with all the required information on Nov 17th and a note letting them know my travel dates. My rationale here is that I preferred the process being delayed rather than having to do it outside of Canada or even losing the opportunity to get access to the portal. I did not consult any lawyer or read anything to make this decision.

shouman88

May 27, 2022
I am in the same situation. I received the PR confirmation email on Nov 16th and replied with all the required information on Nov 17th and a note letting them know my travel dates. My rationale here is that I preferred the process being delayed rather than having to do it outside of Canada or even losing the opportunity to get access to the portal. I did not consult any lawyer or read anything to make this decision.
Did you get any reply from them? Please update me

Reactions: ralba80

Dakshay0805

Nov 20, 2022
Hello, I am new here please guide.

I am the principal applicant of my EE profile and My old profile expired hence I created a new one. Although every information there is same and I got the same points in my new profile for each category, My spouse Canadian experience says 0. we had 5 points for that in the previous profile. Does anyone know what I may be doing wrong?