+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Nocturne54

Aug 29, 2022
We're still waiting for the portal invitation. We requested Virtual Landing on July 26th. My husband has been invited to join an apprenticeship program and is supposed to interview on Sept 29th but he can't do anything until he's landed. Both of us are so frustrated.

Warrior3333

Sep 8, 2022
I called IRCC today and agent told that after COPR it gonna take 73 days roughly for PR card. Like it shows on website for first pr card.

shadeSlayer

Sep 16, 2022
I applied as a QSW and have been staying in Montreal for 5 years.

Have been living at the same address for the past 4 years and ALL of my paperwork for immigration has used the same address.

Virtual Landing Office: IRCC Montreal

Replied to the email with the details for the Online PR Confirmation Portal: 06-SEP-2022
Access to PR Confirmation Portal (In-Canada Declaration / Canadian Address / PR Photo): 09-SEP-2022

Submission of Canada declaration/Photo/Address: 09-SEP-2022

Currently Photo and address are in review with IRCC.

eCOPR : Still waiting

Anyone has any idea how much longer it will take?

@freddieMercury: I am in the same boat as you.
Did you receive the ecopr?

shadeSlayer

Sep 16, 2022
Virtual Landing Office: IRCC Montreal
COPR updated in tracker: 02-SEP-2022
Letter by IRCC stating that my PR was approved, and Invitation to PR Confirmation Portal: 02-SEP-2022
PA flies back to Canada: 05-SEP-2022
Replied to the email with the details for the Online PR Confirmation Portal: 05-SEP-2022
Access to PR Confirmation Portal (In-Canada Declaration / Canadian Address / PR Photo): 09-SEP-2022
eCOPR Ready to Download: ????

I am waiting for my eCOPR so I can get my SIN Number, fingers crossed that I will receive it this week!
I am in the same boat as you. Submission date and VLO wise(Montreal)

Did you receive the ecopr?

RobynCarpenter

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
05-Apr-2022
AOR Received.
05-May-2022
Passport Req..
13-09-2022
Hi all, I too am waiting for my eCoPR/PR card, however only as of very recently (this week.) My timeline so far:

ExpressEntry PNP AoR 05 May 2022
Portal email 13 Sep 2022
PR Portal credentials 14 Sep 2022
Submitted declaration, address, and photograph on portal 15 Sep 2022
waiting for eCoPR & PR card, status "in review with IRCC"

Good luck all, may we all receive our eCoPR's and cards soon

ravierohilla

Sep 17, 2022
Hi! So I got an email from IRCC for PR portal confirmation process. I filled out the information requested and I got an automated reply saying thank you for contacting us and all that and 2 days later I got an email stating my full name and saying a new pr confirmation case has been created under my pr portal and said to log in with my current credentials.

I have no login username or password, I have checked every website there is and I'm freaking out what do I do? Do I just wait for a week to see if I get a log in or what?

Someone please help me

RobynCarpenter

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
05-Apr-2022
AOR Received.
05-May-2022
Passport Req..
13-09-2022
Hi! So I got an email from IRCC for PR portal confirmation process. I filled out the information requested and I got an automated reply saying thank you for contacting us and all that and 2 days later I got an email stating my full name and saying a new pr confirmation case has been created under my pr portal and said to log in with my current credentials.

I have no login username or password, I have checked every website there is and I'm freaking out what do I do? Do I just wait for a week to see if I get a log in or what?

Someone please help me
Hmm my email had a temporary password, that's odd... Did you at any point in the past create an account on the PR Portal with the same email you used to respond to them? Like before they contacted you about finalizing your PR process?

ravierohilla

Sep 17, 2022
Hmm my email had a temporary password, that's odd... Did you at any point in the past create an account on the PR Portal with the same email you used to respond to them? Like before they contacted you about finalizing your PR process?

No I haven’t created a account used a representative to file my application and when portal email was sent we have to reply from personal email and did what they asked but instead of replying to their email I sent them as a new email.

RobynCarpenter

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
05-Apr-2022
AOR Received.
05-May-2022
Passport Req..
13-09-2022
No I haven’t created a account used a representative to file my application and when portal email was sent we have to reply from personal email and did what they asked but instead of replying to their email I sent them as a new email.
Interesting, yeah that's how I did it too, I have a consultant as well and they forwarded the IRCC email to me. Then I copy-pasted the contents of the original email, as well as the subject line. Maybe you can try responding to the same address and tell them you don't have login info!? This is very strange, hope you can get it resolved.

ravierohilla

Sep 17, 2022
Interesting, yeah that's how I did it too, I have a consultant as well and they forwarded the IRCC email to me. Then I copy-pasted the contents of the original email, as well as the subject line. Maybe you can try responding to the same address and tell them you don't have login info!? This is very strange, hope you can get it resolved.

Hope so it gets resolved. Thnx.