+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

shadeSlayer

Sep 16, 2022
No, I have not received my eCOPR yet!
My wife did call them yesterday, they told her my dossier looks good and should be getting it (eCOPR) soon, since IRCC Montreal isn't overloaded!

best of luck to us
Wow really!
It’s not overloaded?

I don’t think we will get it on Monday, due to it being a federal holiday due to the queen’s death.

Can you tell me the phone number you guys called?
I will probably try it myself as well.
Wouldn’t mind some assurance about my application too.

freddieMercury

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
Wow really!
It’s not overloaded?

I don’t think we will get it on Monday, due to it being a federal holiday due to the queen’s death.

Can you tell me the phone number you guys called?
I will probably try it myself as well.
Wouldn’t mind some assurance about my application too.
"
Find answers in the Help Centre: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html or by contacting our Client Support Centre by completing the Web Form or dialing 1-888-242-2100, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
"

BTW if you can, use the French option when you call them, you will reach an agent waaaaay faster than if you choose English.

Jaxsal

Feb 17, 2022
Hello folks, I did get the first email for pr portal confirmation on 14th sep and sent them the information by filling that table on 15th sep. Do we receive any automated email back ? As i have no update till today about it.

Reactions: Xxxxixx

Prithadas1

Sep 20, 2022
Through this portal. you can declare you're in Canada. you can confirm your address. you can submit a recent photo we will use to make your PR card. we can give you access to your proof of permanent resident status.

Jaxsal

Feb 17, 2022
Hello folks, I did get the first email for pr portal confirmation on 14th sep and sent them the information by filling that table on 15th sep. Do we receive any automated email back ? As i have no update till today about it.
its been almost a week aa i have not received the email for photo submission. What should i do now ?

DC0320

Aug 30, 2022
Submitted my photo and confirmed my address using the portal on Aug 4th, still says "in review with IRCC". I have no idea what's taking so long.

Reactions: James39

Tjgup

Jan 24, 2022
HI guys, I have quick question we received a portal invitation today so my wife the primary applicant she is canada and me the sponsor is travelling to our home country due to some work and will be going back next week , can she still fill everything out and submit or does she require for me to enter canada first and should submit then
Thank you

freddieMercury

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
HI guys, I have quick question we received a portal invitation today so my wife the primary applicant she is canada and me the sponsor is travelling to our home country due to some work and will be going back next week , can she still fill everything out and submit or does she require for me to enter canada first and should submit then
Thank you
Same thing happened with me!
Me the Principal Applicant in Canada, and my wife the sponsor is abroad.
Didn't have any problems at all, and also, the portal is about the Principal Applicant and not sponsor, so your wife will be fine, nothing wrong with your current situation.

RobynCarpenter

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
05-Apr-2022
AOR Received.
05-May-2022
Passport Req..
13-09-2022
Hi all, I too am waiting for my eCoPR/PR card, however only as of very recently (this week.) My timeline so far:

ExpressEntry PNP AoR 05 May 2022
Portal email 13 Sep 2022
PR Portal credentials 14 Sep 2022
Submitted declaration, address, and photograph on portal 15 Sep 2022
waiting for eCoPR & PR card, status "in review with IRCC"

Good luck all, may we all receive our eCoPR's and cards soon
Quick update from me, I received my eCoPR this morning. This has been such a long journey, starting with a cancelled application and then no CEC draws. I am so happy I have it now. Waiting for the card now.

Portal email 13 Sep 2022
eCoPR 20 Sep 2022
waiting for card.

Best of luck to all, may you receive your CoPR's and cards soon!!

shadeSlayer

Sep 16, 2022
Quick update from me, I received my eCoPR this morning. This has been such a long journey, starting with a cancelled application and then no CEC draws. I am so happy I have it now. Waiting for the card now.

Portal email 13 Sep 2022
eCoPR 20 Sep 2022
waiting for card.

Best of luck to all, may you receive your CoPR's and cards soon!!
congratulations!

Which VLO is I May ask?

Still waiting for ecopr since September 9th submission date of photo and address to the Montreal ircc

Tjgup

Jan 24, 2022
Same thing happened with me!
Me the Principal Applicant in Canada, and my wife the sponsor is abroad.
Didn't have any problems at all, and also, the portal is about the Principal Applicant and not sponsor, so your wife will be fine, nothing wrong with your current situation.
Thank you and mine is inland application but that should not a be a problem too

Reactions: freddieMercury