+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

m0hammadi

May 31, 2020
My status is:
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? June 17th, 2022
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? June 22nd, 2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? June 22nd, 2022
4. When did you receive ECOPR? June 23rd, 2022
5. What is the VO? VLU - OSC
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? July 26th, 2022 (For main applicant only, not family members)

Note: Address and photo are still in review for all, even me who received the card already. GC Key account still in process. Only one Ghost Update for main applicant on July 20th.

bartschoorl

Jul 27, 2022
Hello all, I've been waiting for my eCOPR for about 2 weeks now. I'm starting to get worried that something has gone wrong, but cant think of a reason why I shouldnt have received it already. Especially when I see most people are receiving it in a few days. I'm in Canada. Anyone have any tips?

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? 12 July 2022
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? 13 July 2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? 14 July 2022
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Waiting
5. What is the VO? Calgary? I received the email asking for info from Calgary
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Waiting

In Canada declaration show a green check mark and submitted to IRCC. Address and photo are grey and being reviewed.

I sent a reply to the initial info email explaining urgency in my situation as I need to be able to travel abroad soon. I'm an airline pilot, which is what my EE profile was based on.

pfd2022

Jun 21, 2022
Hey guys,

I`m following up this topic now.

My timeline is:
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? June 14th, 2022
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? June 20th, 2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? June 20th, 2022
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Pending
5. What is the VO? VLU - OSC
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? July 27th, 2022
Ps: My Mailing address was accept by IRCC (PR Portal) last week.
Ps2: My photo (PR Portal) remains under review with IRCC.
Ps3: My Gc Key had no updates/ completion status changed.

Reactions: m0hammadi

bartschoorl

Jul 27, 2022
Fun question for everyone that got their PR card before their COPR. What is the date of your landing according to your COPR when you got it?

bartschoorl

Jul 27, 2022
Ps: My Mailing address was accept by IRCC (PR Portal) last week.
Ps2: My photo (PR Portal) remains under review with IRCC.
Ps3: My Gc Key had no updates/ completion status changed.
Hi, you received your PR card before your COPR. Can you let us know what the date is of your landing once you get the copr?

bartschoorl

Jul 27, 2022
Hello all, I've been waiting for my eCOPR for about 2 weeks now. I'm starting to get worried that something has gone wrong, but cant think of a reason why I shouldnt have received it already. Especially when I see most people are receiving it in a few days. I'm in Canada. Anyone have any tips?

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? 12 July 2022
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? 13 July 2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? 14 July 2022
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Waiting
5. What is the VO? Calgary? I received the email asking for info from Calgary
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Waiting

In Canada declaration show a green check mark and submitted to IRCC. Address and photo are grey and being reviewed.

I sent a reply to the initial info email explaining urgency in my situation as I need to be able to travel abroad soon. I'm an airline pilot, which is what my EE profile was based on.
ECOPR received today, 29 July 2022 from Etobicoke VO. Still waiting for PR card

I sent an email to the prairies portal 2 days ago explaining my situation. Not sure if that did anything because i received no reply and the copr came from another VO

Reactions: joe555

Far75

Jul 31, 2022
Can anyone give me an advice, my wife landed to Canada via Montreal airport by jul 1, the boarder officer forgot to sign the copr just asked some questions and said welcome to Canada!!. So we called IRCC as we need Confirmation on Copr for SIN,
They forwarded email and a link to Pr portal, my wife declared her presence in Canada, the address and uploaded photo at jul 13, now the account still shows in review by IRCC, the mater is the copr (papers) are being expired by aug 13. I called IRCC and explained the mater, they asked to follow up with Email but still no response to our email.
Should we drive back Montreal airport from Toronto and get the signature from boarder ??or still wait for online ECopr confirmation as the Copr papers are being expired soon.

bartschoorl

Jul 27, 2022
Can anyone give me an advice, my wife landed to Canada via Montreal airport by jul 1, the boarder officer forgot to sign the copr just asked some questions and said welcome to Canada!!. So we called IRCC as we need Confirmation on Copr for SIN,
They forwarded email and a link to Pr portal, my wife declared her presence in Canada, the address and uploaded photo at jul 13, now the account still shows in review by IRCC, the mater is the copr (papers) are being expired by aug 13. I called IRCC and explained the mater, they asked to follow up with Email but still no response to our email.
Should we drive back Montreal airport from Toronto and get the signature from boarder ??or still wait for online ECopr confirmation as the Copr papers are being expired soon.
I recently visited a CBSA office at Calgary international with questions about entering Canada without a PR card. They were very helpful and accessible. Perhaps you could approach the CBSA office in Montreal the same way.

Reactions: Far75

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
At Which email address you sent email ? I’m waiting from last 40 days now.

ak3990

Feb 4, 2022
Inland Applicant: AAIP Accelerated Tech Pathway
Application submitted: March 18, 2022
AOR: March 18, 2022
Medicals Passed: May 11, 2022 (Upfront)
Biometrics updated: May 11, 2022
Received email stating PR has been approved: July 06, 2022
Received Permanent resident Portal link: July 07, 2022
Information submitted on Permanent resident portal: July 07, 2022
e-COPR: July 08, 2022
PR Card received in mail: August 02, 2022

Reactions: Turbo43

Turbo43

Nov 8, 2021
Inland Applicant: AAIP Accelerated Tech Pathway
Application submitted: March 18, 2022
AOR: March 18, 2022
Medicals Passed: May 11, 2022 (Upfront)
Biometrics updated: May 11, 2022
Received email stating PR has been approved: July 06, 2022
Received Permanent resident Portal link: July 07, 2022
Information submitted on Permanent resident portal: July 07, 2022
e-COPR: July 08, 2022
PR Card received in mail: August 02, 2022
Congratulations! Did you link your PR card application to know when it was approved and dispatched?