+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

adwance

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
Has anyone ever had two profiles in under the Permanent residence confirmation section ? I had a profile created a month ago which I completed and a second one was created for me by IRCC and I did the verification again. and am waiting. Anyone had the same scenario ?

jing ying

Aug 19, 2020
My timeline is:
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? June 22, 2022
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? June 22, 2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? JJune 22, 2022
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Pending
5. What is the VO? Etobicoke
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Pending

C Zed

Jul 8, 2022
For my wife (primary applicant) and myself.

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? June 7th, 2022
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? June 8th, 2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? June 8th, 2022
4. When did you receive ECOPR? June 17th, 2022
5. What is the VO? Montreal
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? July 12th, 2022. Linked the application to IRCC account a few days after receiving ECOPR. Status in IRCC account changed to approved and mailing date for PR card given as July 6th, 2022. PR portal still just says photos are "In review with IRCC".
Received cards yesterday. PR portal status never updated so I would suggest linking the application after receiving the ECOPR if you want an idea of the actual status.

Jul 15, 2021
Nova Scotia
Category........
AINP
My timeline is:
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? July 4th, 2022
2. When did you receive your login details for the portal? July 4th, 2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? July 4th, 2022
4. When did you receive ECOPR? July 6th
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Pending

My Spouse is outside of Canada and I have replied the same to IRCC, how will my Spouse get an update now and how long does it take?

In my ECOPR it says, my Spouse's name, UCI, DOB, and Spouse Accompanying? When she will get PPR? Have any gone through a similar situation?

KHHU

Star Member
Apr 16, 2022
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? March 11, 2022 - Frist PR Confirmation
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? March 14, 2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? March 14, 2022
4. When did you receive an email asking for information? July 09, 2022 - Second PR Confirmation
5. What is the VO? Calgary - Frist PR Confirmation
6. What is the VO? Etobicoke - Second PR Confirmation
7. When did you receive ECOPR? Pending
8. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Pending

adwance

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? March 11, 2022 - Frist PR Confirmation
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? March 14, 2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? March 14, 2022
4. When did you receive an email asking for information? July 09, 2022 - Second PR Confirmation
5. What is the VO? Calgary - Frist PR Confirmation
6. What is the VO? Etobicoke - Second PR Confirmation
7. When did you receive ECOPR? Pending
8. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Pending
Do you have 2 applications for the same individual now because of two confirmations ?

KHHU

Star Member
Apr 16, 2022
Do you have 2 applications for the same individual now because of two confirmations ?
I have only one PR application and one account for the PR Portal process. I took the upfront medical exam in March last year. Last June, I was asked to retake the exam again and then received the second PR confirmation email

m0hammadi

May 31, 2020
Received cards yesterday. PR portal status never updated so I would suggest linking the application after receiving the ECOPR if you want an idea of the actual status.
Was your address already approved in the portal?
I received the ECOPR 3 weeks ago but address and photo are in review with IRCC. Linked to GC, no updates.

KylHanas

Jul 13, 2022
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? 2022-07-06
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? 2022-07-07
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? 2022-07-07
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Still waiting...

adwance

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
For my wife (primary applicant) and myself.

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? June 7th, 2022
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? June 8th, 2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? June 8th, 2022
4. When did you receive ECOPR? June 17th, 2022
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Pending. Linked the application to IRCC account a few days after receiving ECOPR. Status in IRCC account changed to approved and mailing date for PR card given as July 6th, 2022. PR portal still just says photos are "In review with IRCC".
Please advise on how to link the IRCC account with the PR portal or am i misunderstanding what you mean ? Thanks

rav53

Nov 19, 2019
Hello all
AOR July 15th 2019.

First portal email on June 22, 2022
Portal credentials on June 23rd, 2022
Uploaded photo and address on Jun 27th, 2022
Email to same portal email regarding COPR on July 4th
Received COPR on July 5th 2022(address accepted, photo in review)

waiting for PR card in mail.

moonjuice

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
Hey Congratulations on your PR.

I have a question for you.

When I replied the email when they asked me the information for me and my oversea dependent i gave them the same(mine) email for both of us.

Now i have received the portal for me and i have submitted the address and the photo.

But i have received nothing for my oversea dependent.
My question did you got a separate email for your dependent for PPR afterwards?
and if yes how long does it took you to receive the email for your dependent after getting
your portal ?

My timeline is

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? June 30, 2022(replied same day)

2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? July 4th 2022

3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? July 4th, 2022

4. When did you receive ECOPR? Waiting

5. What is the VO? Calgary

6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Waiting
Yes, i got an notification on my cic account for my oversea dependant it took i think 3 weeks? and then he went to VOC and applied there

moonjuice

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? June 30, 2022(replied same day)

2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? July 4th 2022

4. When did you receive ECOPR? Waiting

5. What is the VO? Calgary

6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? July 13th

Reactions: Nameta

KHHU

Star Member
Apr 16, 2022
Hello all
AOR July 15th 2019.

First portal email on June 22, 2022
Portal credentials on June 23rd, 2022
Uploaded photo and address on Jun 27th, 2022
Email to same portal email regarding COPR on July 4th
Received COPR on July 5th 2022(address accepted, photo in review)

waiting for PR card in mail.
"Email to same portal email regarding COPR on July 4th" => what do you mean by this?