+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Jan 18, 2020
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? June 4th, 2022
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? June 7th, 2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? June 7th, 2022
4. When did you receive ECOPR? June 21st, 2022 (Got it after my oversea dependant sent docs to VFS)
5. What is the VO? Calgary
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Pending

Hey Congratulations on your PR.

I have a question for you.

When I replied the email when they asked me the information for me and my oversea dependent i gave them the same(mine) email for both of us.

Now i have received the portal for me and i have submitted the address and the photo.

But i have received nothing for my oversea dependent.
My question did you got a separate email for your dependent for PPR afterwards?
and if yes how long does it took you to receive the email for your dependent after getting
your portal ?

My timeline is

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? June 30, 2022(replied same day)

2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? July 4th 2022

3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? July 4th, 2022

4. When did you receive ECOPR? Waiting

5. What is the VO? Calgary

6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Waiting

Jun 13, 2022
Hello Nathalia, I have exactly the same dates as you have. Did you receive an update on your portal with regards to the address? To me is showing as "Undefined, Undefined, Undefined," I am not sure if that is bad or good.

Also, where did you find out your VO?

Regards,

C. Da Silva
Hi, I still waiting for my eCoPR.
The VO now is Etobicoke.
They lost the recipient 2 times.
Now they said the receipt just arrived to them on June 24th.
I found the VO on the email that says "IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation) / Portail de résidence permanente d’IRCC (confirmation de la RP) F000861920" and it's on the end of the email. Like: "***Etobicoke IRCC***"

JuniorJ

Dec 5, 2020
Uploaded my photo and address on the PR portal on May 26 as per the IRCC mail. Its still showing 'In review with IRCC'. My representative told me that i have received a refund for the application fee. (to give a brief background, my application was rejected but later on reconsidered because of admin error. This happened before May 26).
Tried calling the customer care and the agent said the case officer will reach out if they need anything. I am guessing my application is stuck because i need to pay the application fee? If anyone knows about a similar case then please let me know. Losing my patience as I don't know if I will get a eCOPR. @legalfalcon

AMberWorld

Dec 3, 2020
After how many days after the portal account is created by IRCC? I received a PR confirmation email on Jul 5th and sent them the requested info. no portal email with temporary password yet ?

kingvisu

Oct 7, 2021
My timeline is:
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? July 4th, 2022
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? July 5th, 2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? July 5th, 2022
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Pending
5. What is the VO? Etobicoke

Jun 13, 2022
My timeline is:
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? July 5th, 2022
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Pending
I don't know what's happening on Etobicoke office, but they are working so lazy and they are not attention with they job, because I received and email saying my eCoPR was updated on my PR but have nothing there.
I still sending emails and calls the costumes center service.
And nobody help, nobody answered.

C Zed

Jul 8, 2022
For my wife (primary applicant) and myself.

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? June 7th, 2022
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? June 8th, 2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? June 8th, 2022
4. When did you receive ECOPR? June 17th, 2022
5. What is the VO? Montreal
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Pending. Linked the application to IRCC account a few days after receiving ECOPR. Status in IRCC account changed to approved and mailing date for PR card given as July 6th, 2022. PR portal still just says photos are "In review with IRCC".

kingvisu

Oct 7, 2021
My timeline is:
4. When did you receive ECOPR? July 8th 2022

kingvisu

Oct 7, 2021
I
I don't know what's happening on Etobicoke office, but they are working so lazy and they are not attention with they job, because I received and email saying my eCoPR was updated on my PR but have nothing there.
I still sending emails and calls the costumes center service.
And nobody help, nobody answered.
got my ecopr today I was able to download

KHHU

Star Member
Apr 16, 2022
I have a question. I received the PR Confirmation Portal on March 14 with an attached file that says "Your application for permanent residence has been approved. The final step in processing your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your permanent resident card....". All of us get the same thing like this. And I have been still waiting for the eCoPR for 16 weeks.

Does PR Confirmation Portal mean we probably get the eCoPR ? Does anyone get refused after the PR Confirmation Portal?

• Haha
Reactions: frankfz

marpad2

Jun 28, 2022
I have a question. I received the PR Confirmation Portal on March 14 with an attached file that says "Your application for permanent residence has been approved. The final step in processing your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your permanent resident card....". All of us get the same thing like this. And I have been still waiting for the eCoPR for 16 weeks.

Does PR Confirmation Portal mean we probably get the eCoPR ? Does anyone get refused after the PR Confirmation Portal?
Which program will you apply for ?

marpad2

Jun 28, 2022
I declared my presence in Canada on 29th June and still waiting for ecopr . I applied for PR from inland sponsership program.Anyone has idea ?

Last edited: