+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

moonjuice

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
Hi, did you receive PPR for your dependents with their name on it or the letter with Primary applicant's name to send outland dependents for passport submission ?
Please help
I've replied to their email said my dependent was outside of the country and they replied the instructions will be sent to me. The PPR will be sent to your cic account. it took about a week to get the PPR after they replied

Reactions: ankit810

moonjuice

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
Hi All,

I have a question. I understand that after declaring the presence in Canada, you will receive the Ecopr.
What is the next step? Is it submitting an application for PR card? Paying the fees?

I see there is a tab for PR Card. But I have no idea when should I start submitting the application.

My status is:
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? June 17th, 2022
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? June 22nd, 2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? June 22nd, 2022
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Pending
5. What is the VO? VLU - OSC
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Pending
you don't need to start the application that's if you need to leave the country before getting your PR card. it takes up to 2weeks ~ 2 months to get your PR card. If you've recieved your eCOPR link it to you cic account to track it

Reactions: m0hammadi

Anuj_Goel21

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Hello Friends, Need one help.. i got ADR for my wife original birth certificate.. but seems its fake ADR sent by my agents as the font of my wife name is different with other content?
is that possible?

m0hammadi

May 31, 2020
It's moving quite fast for me.

3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? June 22nd, 2022
4. When did you receive ECOPR? June 23nd, 2022

I have a question guys. ECOPR has a field for my signature. Do I need to take any action now?

moonjuice

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
It's moving quite fast for me.

4. When did you receive ECOPR? June 23nd, 2022

I have a question guys. ECOPR has a field for my signature. Do I need to take any action now?
You can sign and then scan to apply for your new SIN number and change status for your health card after receiving the new SIN # you need to update your bank, cra and inform your employer of your new SIN number. After getting the PR card, driver's license

freebird.vn

Apr 7, 2022
Hi everyone,
I got the portal some days ago, but I need to travel outside of Canada for 2 weeks. Is it ok for me to answer the email once I come back? The email seems have no deadline. I understand that once I answer and got the portal account, I will need to login in 1 week, and need to confirm that I am in Canada. That's why I dont want to answer right now. Thanks

mzk_immigrate

Nov 26, 2021
How long does it take to get ECOPR after the documents have been uploaded on the portal account
I uploaded on 9 June 2022
I still have not received any update.

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Yeah that was me. Then I came to Canada on 8 Sept and the immigration officer had no idea what I was talking about in terms of the portal. So I confirmed the night I got here, and uploaded everything. I've been waiting since then for COPR, called them yesterday to make sure I hadn't done anything wrong and she just said I had to wait until an officer got to my application. I've emailed the IRCC confirmation email, but nothing. It's getting pretty desperate now because I have a job lined up on condition of PR, and I just need my COPR.
If you come over to declare yourself here, just prepare to wait. You'll either be super lucky and get it right away or wait like everyone else!
Hey, just to be clear, you confirmed that you were in Canada and uploaded your photo after the 7-day window IRCC gives to do so? I have a short trip overseas so I will need more than 7 days to do so (I dont want my COPR now otherwise I won't be able to come back as I won't have received my PR Card yet)

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
@legalfalcon We already received the PR Portal credentials and we were wondering what happened if we didn't confirm we were in Canada and uploaded the PR Card photo within the 7-day window IRCC gives us to do so?
We have a short trip overseas, so we don't want the COPR now as we won't have the PR card before we board.
We've already emailed IRCC explaining the situation, but I thought of asking you too,
Thanks

Anne19

Nov 26, 2021
i just received the confirmation email once. I replied it three times because i missed some information.
did your copr gets okay? I replied twice because i put a wrong year on my last entry to canada, hopefully they will see my second reply. I have not receive the portal to log in, this stressing me out.