+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

soon2047

Dec 29, 2021
Hello Nathalia, I have exactly the same dates as you have. Did you receive an update on your portal with regards to the address? To me is showing as "Undefined, Undefined, Undefined," I am not sure if that is bad or good.

Also, where did you find out your VO?

Regards,

C. Da Silva
I'm also facing same problem .did you try to contact ircc?

Shreyas0987

Sep 22, 2021
Hello!
I got my portal credentials on June 8th and I updated my address and uploaded the photo. Until yesterday it was showing "In review" but when I logged in today, it says address is undefined and I have an option to add the address again. I tried adding the address but it says there was a technical error handling your request. Has anybody experienced the same?

Reactions: mzk_immigrate

mzk_immigrate

Nov 26, 2021
Hello!
I got my portal credentials on June 8th and I updated my address and uploaded the photo. Until yesterday it was showing "In review" but when I logged in today, it says address is undefined and I have an option to add the address again. I tried adding the address but it says there was a technical error handling your request. Has anybody experienced the same?
Same issue
Possibly a technical glitch

Info22

Jun 2, 2021
Hello!
ya i have similar issue since yesterday seeing address undefined.Till a day before it was in review by ircc.I got portal credentials on 8th June and made a typo in address.9 th june requested for address change. No ecopr yet.

BoniTich

Dec 14, 2020
ya i have similar issue since yesterday seeing address undefined.Till a day before it was in review by ircc.I got portal credentials on 8th June and made a typo in address.9 th june requested for address change. No ecopr yet.
I am facing similar problems too. I do not think i entered an incorrect address though, very unlikely for me to do so because i double check everything so I am a bit confused, perhaps I did not sure. today I received this: SECOND NOTICE: IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation) / Portail de résidence permanente d’IRCC (confirmation de la RP) G000313455. Basically request to submit same info I submitted over two weeks ago.

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
On 7th June, @IRCC gc key account.

IRCC asked me to send them right of pr fee receipt within 7 days as they told me they won’t generate ecopr without that so I sent receipt via web form right away but webform sometimes takes more than 7 days to be viewed by them…..so not sure how they will get it within 7 days and my ecopr depends on this :(

and today I opened my pr portal it says my mailing address is «undefined » .
I am very sure I entered the right address, there is an option to add/edit but im not sure if I should.
may be it was a technical error :(

please help!!!!!