Nov 5, 2021
MY timeline is

eCoPR: 16 Oct 2021 (inland, via Portal)
Re-upload photo due to invalid size: Oct 20, 2021
Status - under IRCC review- Oct 20, 2021
Status - accepted and closed. April 28, 2022
GC key - no update

still waiting for PR card

anyone has an idea how long after the portal updated till PR card received?

vcn21

May 1, 2022
Hello all, I am so tired of waiting for over a year now. It's been so slow. I am an inland CEC applicant from India. Does anyone have any ideas or experiencing similar situation.

AOR- April 27 ,2021
1. Received email asking for information - July 7, 2021
2. Received log in details for the portal -July 8, 2021
3. Declared my presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal -July 13, 2021 (Status- 'in review with IRCC')
4. ECOPR -still waiting
5. VO - Etobicoke

I have also sent email on April 18, 2022 to these email addresses asking them about my application but no luck.

IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca,
CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca

Calling them and sending webforms get me the same generic replies which lead nowhere.

Antioch27

Jun 12, 2018
My wife and my minor son application for PR card:
1. When did you receive an email asking for information?
DEC-16-2021
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal?
DEC-17-2021
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal?
DEC-21-2022
Currently, both Mailing Address and Photo are "In review with IRCC" status.
4. When did you receive ECOPR?
DEC-22-2022
5. What is the VO?
Montreal
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail?
My wife received the PR card in the mail Feb-20-2022. But for my son, it is still in process.

On GCKEY/IRCC, I linked both applications. For my wife, the status is "A final decision has been made ". For my son, the status is "We are processing your application".

Tried calling IRCC several times without success.

nouman.mohd

Jul 4, 2017
Hi Guys,

Subject : PR confirmation Portal missing my details.

Does it happen with anyone else ?

Today I logged into the PR Confirmation Portal (https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login) and usually I see IRCC review in process/progress but now my address and photo both are not showing on the portal. The portal is giving me option to submit a new application.

I think they lost all the details I have submitted 3 months ago.

Can someone please confirm if I am the only one.

Kalikali

Nov 5, 2021
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
07-12-2020
AOR Received.
07-12-2020
LANDED..........
17-03-2022
1. 8 March 2022
2. 14 March 2022
3. 14 March 2022
4. 17 March 2022
5. Montreal
Will update on PR card.
After many tries, managed to get my card application linked to the gckey last week. Card was mailed 2 May 2022 from Sydney, arrived today (6 May 2022)!

Reactions: Timbits

baarsaam

Dec 13, 2019
After many tries, managed to get my card application linked to the gckey last week. Card was mailed 2 May 2022 from Sydney, arrived today (6 May 2022)!
How did you manage to link it? I have tried many different combinations but nothing works it always says it can not find it

Kalikali

Nov 5, 2021
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
07-12-2020
AOR Received.
07-12-2020
LANDED..........
17-03-2022
How did you manage to link it? I have tried many different combinations but nothing works it always says it can not find it
I used the UCI and last name option and had to put in my last name and place of birth in all capital letters, exactly as written on my passport (including all punctuation, spacing etc). At first I was confused because they refer to "city of birth", but it my case it was actually a territory name and country abbreviation! It also looks like the PR card application was created the same day I got my eCOPR so if you're waiting for the eCOPR, the card application may not exist yet.

baarsaam

Dec 13, 2019
I used the UCI and last name option and had to put in my last name and place of birth in all capital letters, exactly as written on my passport (including all punctuation, spacing etc). At first I was confused because they refer to "city of birth", but it my case it was actually a territory name and country abbreviation! It also looks like the PR card application was created the same day I got my eCOPR so if you're waiting for the eCOPR, the card application may not exist yet.
Thanks for the response. I already received my eCOPR on April 7th but can not connect my PR card application in my cic account in any ways!

BelieveInYou

Apr 30, 2022

Finally going to share my experience since I received my eCoPR today. Below is my timeline:

• Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 06, 2021 (Submitted at 09:29 AM PST / 12:29 PM EST)
  • BIL: March 22, 2022
  • Linked the application: March 22, 2022
  • ADR Request letter (PCC): Submitted as soon as I linked the application
  • AOR: March 23, 2022 (Sydney Central Intake Office)
  • Got another BIL in my IRCC Account: March 25, 2022
  • Biometrics Submitted: March 28, 2022
  • Biometrics uploaded to my application and got a message from IRCC that they started reviewing the additional documents I submitted: March 28, 2022
  • Medical Exam Passed (Used the one I had from back when I initially came to Canada) / GU #1: April 08, 2022
  • GU #2: April 25, 2022
  • Portal / Approval Email: April 25, 2022 (About 5 minutes after I checked my account and noticed the GU); Replied to the email within a few hours and got a reply back in an hour telling me a new PR Confirmation case is created under my portal account. Submitted the In-Canada declaration, mailing address and PR card photo the same day as well.
  • eCoPR: May 10, 2022 (VO: Vancouver IRCC)

A few things I did before I got the AOR:

• Created a PR Portal Account on November 12, 2021, just because I was curious which I later found in the approval letter is not encouraged to do yourself as it can slow down the process. However, I got lucky and the officer working on my case was able to link my confirmation case to my account, hence, I did not get the Portal credentials email.
  • Submitted a webform and made a GCMS notes request on February 18, 2022, requesting an update on my application since it had been over 9 months since I submitted the application. Got a reply to the webform on March 29, 2022, at which point my application was already in processing. Reply told me that the situation has been resolved. Although I never got a reply for the GCMS notes request (not going to complain about it since I am very happy that I got my application approved fairly quickly after they began processing it.

My PR Confirmation Portal timeline:

1. When did you receive an email asking for information?

• April 25, 2022

2. When did you receive your login details for the portal?

• Already had a portal account and the application got linked to it on the same day (April 25, 2022).

3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal?

• April 25, 2022

4. When did you receive eCoPR?

• May 10, 2022

5. What is the VO?

• IRCC Vancouver

6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail?

• Wait Begins

PS: While waiting for eCoPR, I emailed Vancouver IRCC (IRCC.ClientPortalWest-OuestClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca) on May 04, 2022 asking for an update and got a reply from them within 2 minutes. It did not look like a system-generated or automated response, however, the time in which I got the response makes me think otherwise. The following is the reply I got from IRCC:

“Dear client,

You are queued for landing. We ask for your continued patience.

Thank you,

IRCC Vancouver”

Thanks for reading and I wish good luck to everyone!

Reactions: Jackgao and Timbits

rashi1101

Dec 4, 2019
Email from Virtual Landing Unit: 3 Dec 2021
Credentials: 4 Dec 2021
eCOPR: 4 Dec 2021
PR card: Waiting

22 Dec 2021:
Received a ghost update in GCKey account.
The address got approved in PR confirmation portal.
Hi did you receive your card finally?
After how many days of the ghost update your status changed?

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
You maybe try that:
Go to the portal site:https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login, and try "forgot password" function (the username/email is your submitted to VO).
If you can reset your password, the account is ok, but just the email is lost.

good luck for you .

My situation is a bit like yours, and the VO is Montreal too, I haven't received an email yet. But I tried that and submitted my photo and address.I am waiting for my eCoPR now.
Does this actually work? Did u receive your eCoPR?