+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
My primary VO is Ottawa but I got portal email from Etobicoke and I have OSC - Opeart (In issued at Section) in my eCopr.

Atooli

Jan 25, 2022
My primary VO is Ottawa but I got portal email from Etobicoke and I have OSC - Opeart (In issued at Section) in my eCopr.
My Primary was Ottawa as well but in my ecorp it is mentioning Etobicoke. which city r u living currently?

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
I used UCI and family name. and then inserted everything as it was stated in my ecorp.
What is the status of your (or Principal applicant) photo.
Mine is still in review with IRCC and I am thinking if that could be reason, that I am not able to link it.

Atooli

Jan 25, 2022
What is the status of your (or Principal applicant) photo.
Mine is still in review with IRCC and I am thinking if that could be reason, that I am not able to link it.
My photo status is under review. Is your IRCC account updated to approved? if not, you can't link it.

Joey1095

Mar 31, 2022
Hi

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? Feb 23, 2022
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? March 14, 2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? March 14, 2022
4. When did you receive ECOPR?
Today(on March 24), I received an email from IRCC couple of hours ago saying “Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident (PR) of Canada! IRCC has uploaded an electronic copy of your electronic confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document in the PR Confirmation Portal.”
However, email didn’t had my emailid in the To list(it said “no recipient”) and my Name wasn’t printed either in the body of the email. I checked the PR Portal, there is no eCOPR available as yet. The status is still “In Review with IRCC”

Has anyone else experienced the same? Not sure if eCOPR will appear at a later time in the day.
Someone said that you need to click the "In review with IRCC", you maybe can download your eCoPR in the next page.

Joey1095

Mar 31, 2022
Hi everybody.

I got portal confirmation email on March 18 and I replied the very same day. Today, I am still waiting to get my credentials?

The Visa office is Montreal from which I received the confirmation email. I also called IRCC on March 25 and they told me I have to wait.

Any body who can share any experience? I am a bit worried. Thanks
You maybe try that:
Go to the portal site:https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login, and try "forgot password" function (the username/email is your submitted to VO).
If you can reset your password, the account is ok, but just the email is lost.

good luck for you .

My situation is a bit like yours, and the VO is Montreal too, I haven't received an email yet. But I tried that and submitted my photo and address.I am waiting for my eCoPR now.

Last edited:

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
My photo status is under review. Is your IRCC account updated to approved? if not, you can't link it.
No It didn't as a matter of fact they never updated anything after "Medical approve".
Eligibility , background and final decision are all under review status.

Thanks for the confirmation this will help, i will try to link if they update my CIC account status.

HP_CAN

Feb 17, 2021
Hi Folks,
I received info email for PR portal creation which I sent same time on March 21. Waiting for portal credentials email since then. My VO is HM Niagara falls. I sent then email asking for update. No reply.
Can anyone suggest what should i do to expedite this?

HP_CAN

Feb 17, 2021
SPREAD THE WORD

for any of you waiting for your ecopr for long please email to the following addresses!!!!! Today was my 99th day! I finally got it! i got my ecopr in an hour!!!!

CIC-Etobicoke-immigration@cic.gc.ca,
Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca,
cic-etobicoke-landings@cic.gc.ca,
IRCC PR Portal / Portail RP IRCC <IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>,
IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
Hi,
My VO is Niagara falls. Can I send email on suggested email addresses or specifically to my VO?

ffn_343

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Hi everyone,
Finally I got my PR card 2.5 months after I received my eCoPR.
While waiting for my card, I called IRCC endless times, wasn't able to talk to anyone. Emailed the Ottawa 2 times with no response and one day my card showed up.
Have faith and best of luck to everyone :)

sdhaliwal

Apr 2, 2022
SPREAD THE WORD

for any of you waiting for your ecopr for long please email to the following addresses!!!!! Today was my 99th day! I finally got it! i got my ecopr in an hour!!!!

CIC-Etobicoke-immigration@cic.gc.ca,
Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca,
cic-etobicoke-landings@cic.gc.ca,
IRCC PR Portal / Portail RP IRCC <IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>,
IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
Hi,
My VO is Niagara falls. Can I send email on suggested email addresses or specifically to my VO?
hii, which email address is correct of the above addresses, I also waiting for my ecopr, I want to email them, my VO is Etobicoke