+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

nouman.mohd

Jul 4, 2017
it's been two months since I declared that I am in Canada and I still don't see the option to download the ECOPR.
What email or number should I reach to for this.

Duke1980

Aug 25, 2020
Hi guys,
Please see my timeline below:

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? March 2
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? March 3 9am
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? March 3 10am
4. When did you receive ECOPR? March 3 2pm
5. What is the VO? Calgary
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? March 28

The PR card was mailed out from Sydney, NS
Congratulations, did the status in the PR portal change between eCOPR and PR card? For me, it is showing Photo In review with IRCC since last Friday, 25th March.

Atooli

Jan 25, 2022
I received my E_CORP @ 11:10 PM! Just waiting for my PR card! hope they send it as soon as possible! This long journey seems like getting to its end!

Hammad15

Mar 5, 2021
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? September 7, 2021
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? October 11, 2021
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? October 11, 2021
4. When did you receive ECOPR? NOT YET
5. What is the VO? I don't know, how can I know?
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? NA

However, my case is not straightforward. I am a CEC candidate but I received my ITA when I was visiting India. I was mostly going to drop the ITA due to closures but the Medical Centers opened just before the deadline so I applied. Biometrics also in India (I was stuck in India due to COVID). All good so far but what I didn't want was the approval while I was in India but that happened. The first email asking for my information came while I was in India. I received the credentials only when I came to Canada and informed IRCC about the same. And it's been a very long wait since then....

I will take any help I can get, thank you.
Update! Finally got my eCOPR after 5 Months and 18 Days.

3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? October 12, 2021
4. When did you receive ECOPR? March 30, 2022
5. What is the VO? First email was from OSC but the final email about eCOPR available for download came from Calgary office.
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Not Yet

• Wow
Reactions: soccer_007

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020

3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? October 12, 2021
5. What is the VO? First email was from OSC but the final email about eCOPR available for download came from Calgary office.
5 months that's insane

nouman.mohd

Jul 4, 2017

5 months that's too long
I am also waiting for 2 months, Did you send any email or webform for this ?

Reactions: Hammad15

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Congrats Bro. Did you link your PR card application to your IRCC account? I did it last night. I also recommend you to do that
Thanks bro. Congratulations to you too!! I am unable to link that. Do you know why, it says no applications found. I am giving all the details correctly. What should we give actually in the City/Town of birth - It should be exactly as per eCoPR or Passport?

Reactions: Manuelkay

Atooli

Jan 25, 2022
Thanks bro. Congratulations to you too!! I am unable to link that. Do you know why, it says no applications found. I am giving all the details correctly. What should we give actually in the City/Town of birth - It should be exactly as per eCoPR or Passport?
yes exactly same as you see them

Reactions: Manuelkay