+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Atooli

Jan 25, 2022
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? March 21st, 22
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? March 23rd, 22
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? March 24th, 22
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Waiting
5. What is the VO? Etobicoke
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Not yet.

What is the average time for getting E-CORP from Etobicoke? I think it should be around 14-16 business days. Correct?

Reactions: soccer_007
Mar 18, 2022
Hi, firstly, congratulations for the eCOPR.
Could you please advise, what was the subject/content of the confirmation email(was it addressed it you or was it a generic email). Also did the eCOPR appear on the portal straight away after you received the confirmation email?
Hi,
thank you.
This is the email subject "PR Portal (PR confirmation) - eCoPR Available for Download | Portail RP (confirmation RP) ..."
and it was an automated email with my name and UCI number in it. However, after a couple of hours, I got another email from an agent that had instructions for the eCoPR document.
The eCoPR was downloadable right after the first email (the confirmation email), and it'll be below where you uploaded your photo.

Duke1980

Aug 25, 2020
Hi,
thank you.
This is the email subject "PR Portal (PR confirmation) - eCoPR Available for Download | Portail RP (confirmation RP) ..."
and it was an automated email with my name and UCI number in it. However, after a couple of hours, I got another email from an agent that had instructions for the eCoPR document.
The eCoPR was downloadable right after the first email (the confirmation email), and it'll be below where you uploaded your photo.
Thank you, for some reason, I have received a (suspicious) email with different subject and content, it doesn’t even have my name in it and there is no eCOPR available either in the portal.
Although, sender’s email address looks genuine. God Knows what are they upto!

Duke1980

Aug 25, 2020
Thank you, for some reason, I have received a (suspicious) email with different subject and content, it doesn’t even have my name in it and there is no eCOPR available either in the portal.
Although, sender’s email address looks genuine. God Knows what are they upto!
Finally, I received the eCOPR today
Next is the wait for PR Card now……
This group is really informative.

Reactions: MCNR and soccer_007

Duke1980

Aug 25, 2020
What is your timeline buddy?
Hi

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? Feb 23, 2022
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? March 14, 2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? March 14, 2022
4. When did you receive ECOPR? March 25, 2022

Reactions: Manuelkay

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Hello All
1)
Today in my IRCC account, I received an information sheet. It says your process for PR is almost complete, and follow the steps in this email so that we can issue your confirmation for PR. This sheet asks me to send Passport ( not applicable to me as I am in Canada ), photos for all the applicants ( me and my family), and Height and eye color information. It also mentions I need to mail this package within 30 days.
2)
But, just after 2 hours, I received an email with the document that says my PR is approved and asked me to send details so that they could send the invitation for the portal account.
The subject of email is " IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal (****) <Application number> "

I am confused. Do I still need to send the package mentioned under point 1) or do I need to send the information for point 2) and update the photo, address, and other details in the portal, once they will send the portal details to me.

Thanks

imannoyed

Nov 2, 2021
I have been waiting for eCoPR for 59 days and last week I tried sending emails to these and to Ontario IRCC, but only got automated responses. The Prairies email responded, but they only said the application is in progress and further inquiries would not be responded to.
I just received it, late on a Friday night. It's been 60 days. My last emailing attempt was over a week ago. I guess it's just waiting for the card now, but at least I can change my SIN and my closed work permit is now cancelled.

Manuelkay

Mar 3, 2022
Hello All
1)
Today in my IRCC account, I received an information sheet. It says your process for PR is almost complete, and follow the steps in this email so that we can issue your confirmation for PR. This sheet asks me to send Passport ( not applicable to me as I am in Canada ), photos for all the applicants ( me and my family), and Height and eye color information. It also mentions I need to mail this package within 30 days.
2)
But, just after 2 hours, I received an email with the document that says my PR is approved and asked me to send details so that they could send the invitation for the portal account.
The subject of email is " IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal (****) <Application number> "

I am confused. Do I still need to send the package mentioned under point 1) or do I need to send the information for point 2) and update the photo, address, and other details in the portal, once they will send the portal details to me.

Thanks
Most emails are system generated so sometimes they may have all the documents but the system will generate the email. The happened to me with medicals got a letter for that by the time i was done without even submitting the results rh ehh updated my profile that they received it………

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Most emails are system generated so sometimes they may have all the documents but the system will generate the email. The happened to me with medicals got a letter for that by the time i was done without even submitting the results rh ehh updated my profile that they received it………
Thanks but I am not sure should i wait for Portal invitation from IRCC or should I collect the document asked in Option 1 and mail it to them.
Snippet of the document they uploaded on my CIC account is
"
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must
complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of
Permanent Residence
"

apu03bad

May 4, 2021
Anyone here knows what's the maximum wait timeline for getting CoPR nowadays??

My Timeline is as below:
1 dependent (Spouse)
Category: EEBC-International Graduate (BC PNP)
AOR: May 04, 2021
Medical Passed: Sep 8, 2021
Biometrics: Sep 13, 2021
Approached Member of Parliament (MP) office on Feb 2 and got update on Feb 4 as below:
Criminality: PASSED
Medical – PASSED
Info Sharing- PASSED
Security – not started yet
Eligibility – not started yet
VO: Moved from Etobicoke to Montreal, QC office (in Feb)
Additional Doc Request: Mar 07, 2022 (replied same day)
Confirmation of ADR received from IRCC: Mar 14, 2022
Confirmation E-mail and then Portal Request: 16-MAR-2022

If anyone can provide information: whom should I follow up with regarding my CoPR (email id/contact if available). The portal confirmation letter was from Vancouver 5133 (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) and the status on portal shows In review with IRCC. Waiting for more than a week for CoPR-Is this normal?

Appreciate any guidance or help in this matter.

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Hello All

I was wondering about the photos which we have to upload on the portal. Is it going to be as per the below link?
This link asks to provide information on the back of the photo including the date and photo studio name.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-card/apply-renew-replace/photo.html

My AOR is Jan 6th and I received the email on March 25 to provide the information and now waiting for a portal invitation.

Can I go ahead and get the picture clicked as per the specification in the link while I am waiting for a portal invitation.

Thanks

Manuelkay

Mar 3, 2022
Thanks but I am not sure should i wait for Portal invitation from IRCC or should I collect the document asked in Option 1 and mail it to them.
Snippet of the document they uploaded on my CIC account is
"
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must
complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of
Permanent Residence
"
i will advise that you create an account using the link below

https://prt-srp.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

using the UCI and your details create an account you will be able to see if they really need it or you received the emails/letter as a formality. If no instructions are provided on your profile and you think you still want to provide those requested items just to be on the safer side you are also ok to do so.

Duke1980

Aug 25, 2020
Hello All
1)
2)

Thanks
I had similar situation, I responded to their second email and got the PR portal link in few hours after that.
But I had a two step process, as per first email, I also had send a package for my family since they were outside Canada but I didn’t send any package for myself because I was in Canada.
Hope this helps! Good luck!