+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Alihussain

Star Member
Nov 19, 2021
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? -3/15/2022 replied back same day
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal?still waiting …
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada??
4. When did you receive ECOPR?-
5. What is the VO?
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Still waiting

ay9842

Jul 14, 2019
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? -3/16/2022 replied back the same day
2. When did you receive your log-in details for the portal? -3/17/2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address, and uploaded a picture on the portal? -3/17/2022
4. When did you receive ECOPR?- Still waiting
5. What is the VO? Calgary

Questions;

It has been 4 days and I still haven't received the eCopr. I have already sent a follow-up email but have not heard back yet. Many people apparently received their eCoprs on the same day as their portal credentials. I'm not sure why mine is taking longer.

Reactions: soccer_007

pseudo_r

Jul 29, 2021
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? -3/16/2022 replied back the same day
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address, and uploaded a picture on the portal? -3/17/2022

Questions;

It has been 4 days and I still haven't received the eCopr. I have already sent a follow-up email but have not heard back yet. Many people apparently received their eCoprs on the same day as their portal credentials. I'm not sure why mine is taking longer.
4 day? I waited for a month. chill.

Duke1980

Aug 25, 2020
I think you must reply to the email asking your information. Do not submit webform which may create delays.
So, I received the portal on 14th March, submitted the in-Canada declaration etc on 14th March itself.
VO is Vancouver.
eCOPR - still awaiting.
Is there anyone who had any experience with Vancouver VO

RobinKang

Mar 19, 2022
So, I received the portal on 14th March, submitted the in-Canada declaration etc on 14th March itself.
VO is Vancouver.
eCOPR - still awaiting.
Is there anyone who had any experience with Vancouver VO
I am waiting from 4th March. Hope we will get soon.

kartikj001

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? September 7, 2021
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? October 11, 2021
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? October 11, 2021
4. When did you receive ECOPR? NOT YET
5. What is the VO? I don't know, how can I know?
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? NA

However, my case is not straightforward. I am a CEC candidate but I received my ITA when I was visiting India. I was mostly going to drop the ITA due to closures but the Medical Centers opened just before the deadline so I applied. Biometrics also in India (I was stuck in India due to COVID). All good so far but what I didn't want was the approval while I was in India but that happened. The first email asking for my information came while I was in India. I received the credentials only when I came to Canada and informed IRCC about the same. And it's been a very long wait since then....

I will take any help I can get, thank you.

Contact your local MP and order your GCMS notes

Reactions: Hammad15

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
Hi guys,
updated timeline below and hope this is helpful to you:

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? March 21/22
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? March 21/22
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? March 21/22
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Waiting
5. What is the VO? Don't know
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Not yet.

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020

Questions;

Have you received yours?