+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Gurmeet12

Sep 17, 2021
I also got credentials email on Saturday n on Sunday ecopr… now waiting for PR card… hope it will come fast.. we are planning to go back home…

do you have any idea how many days for PR card processing???
Did your UCI number change than the work permit one plz reply

remo456

Jul 2, 2016
Hello all,

I received email on July 23 to submit my details to get link of pr confirmation portal. I was in home country. so i informed them about it and also about my marriage.

After that i didnt get any reply. Now I am in Canada and my spouse wants to be sponsered once I get my PR. spouse is in home country.

I replied to same email about my present address of Canada. Will I get the link of portal now?

remo456

Jul 2, 2016
Hi,

I am on the same boat. I have my portal confirmation received yesterday, but I am not in Canada at the moment. I had a discussion with the agent and they told I had to be in Canada for the PR to processed or alteratively, i can transfer my files to the local mission within India so I can get the Ready for visa letter. But I am not sure on the timelines, Anyone here know whether it's risk to have our files transferred to local mission and have it processed here.

Please advice. Thanks
Hey bro, i am in the same situation..any update ?

remo456

Jul 2, 2016
I received my first email on july9, that time I was in india and I returned back on September 10 as my agent told me that you have to declare that you are in canada. I emailed them with my all details on September 11 but nothing get back from there side.
Everyone is getting portal login link in 2-3 days.
I don’t know how much time they’ll take more.
Hii , i received email on july 13 and back to canada on sep 14...did you get any update?

vinothkumar92

Sep 21, 2021
Hey bro, i am in the same situation..any update ?
No bro, I got the Portal email yesterday, I am completely confused on how I should proceed whether have my file transferred to local office or fly back to Canada. But I dont see any flight tickets available until Oct 10th, which is 20 days from now.

Any suggestions?

Cordell05

Mar 3, 2021
Anyone here been waiting for ecopr since August 31? been waiting for morethan 3weeks already just for the ecopr...until now nothing...already called IRCC and did a webform...all of their reply is to wait.

i dont know if others have the same case with me with the same timeline....maybe the afghan emergency, covid, and elections had the added delay or something...

remo456

Jul 2, 2016
No bro, I got the Portal email yesterday, I am completely confused on how I should proceed whether have my file transferred to local office or fly back to Canada. But I dont see any flight tickets available until Oct 10th, which is 20 days from now.

Any suggestions?

jamaru

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Got my COPR.
Calgary office.
1st email: 14 Sep 2021: 12pm Wpg time
2nd email: 14 sept 20212pm Wpg time, replied same evening around 6pm
COPR: 16 Sept 2021 - 2pm Winnipeg time
all the best to everyone else
Hey the pic is still in review? any idea how long it would take? I got the ECOPR for my daughter on the 17th of Sept (Etibicoke Office)

jamaru

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Hllo everyone… I just received my login email on Saturday… I created portal account by myself…
you can login using the details u used to make a profile, then on top you will find Permanent resident confirmation tap, that where you will do everything required

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
Hey the pic is still in review? any idea how long it would take? I got the ECOPR for my daughter on the 17th of Sept (Etibicoke Office)
Ya its still in review. No idea about the PR card. We shouldn't be expecting for at least 2 weeks after CoPR.

Preet99

Sep 21, 2021
Anyone here been waiting for ecopr since August 31? been waiting for morethan 3weeks already just for the ecopr...until now nothing...already called IRCC and did a webform...all of their reply is to wait.

i dont know if others have the same case with me with the same timeline....maybe the afghan emergency, covid, and elections had the added delay or something...
Waiting Since Aug 20 for ecopr
5 Emails 1call
No reply on email
On call they just asked me to wait!!!