+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

SimiMajin

Oct 4, 2023
Hello All,

I'm currently waiting for the arrival of my PR card, I got ecopr Oct 4th and on Oct 6th, I got a message saying my address does not exist and to update it. The address was correct but I updated it still. However now when I login to the PR portal, my photo no longer shows up. And nothing is written in the photo section, but address still says 'In review with IRCC'. I've logged out and refreshed, same thing.

Has anyone experienced this before? Is it a possible indication I'll soon get the PR card? I have to travel by Nov 30th and just hoping I get it before then. My timeline is below:

Applied under CEC
Portal 1: September 6th
Portal 2: September 8th (Submitted Address & Photo same day)
eCoPR: October 4th at 10:53am EST (Expiry Date is Nov 30th)
PR Portal Update (Address Needs Revision): October 6th (Updated address same day on portal)
PR Portal Update: October 12th (Photo no longer showing up, address still in review with IRCC)
PR Card: Waiting

VO Montréal

• Angry
Reactions: di2ger

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hello All,

I'm currently waiting for the arrival of my PR card, I got ecopr Oct 4th and on Oct 6th, I got a message saying my address does not exist and to update it. The address was correct but I updated it still. However now when I login to the PR portal, my photo no longer shows up. And nothing is written in the photo section, but address still says 'In review with IRCC'. I've logged out and refreshed, same thing.

Has anyone experienced this before? Is it a possible indication I'll soon get the PR card? I have to travel by Nov 30th and just hoping I get it before then. My timeline is below:

Applied under CEC
PR Portal Update (Address Needs Revision): October 6th (Updated address same day on portal)
PR Portal Update: October 12th (Photo no longer showing up, address still in review with IRCC)

VO Montréal
Did you link PR Card Application? Of not, do it and track ghost updates. It can take up to 60 days with Montreal
just wait it out

DanuDkb

Oct 4, 2023
Hello Guys,

VO: Montreal
P1: Sep 13
P2: Sep 14
eCopr: ?

I got an email to provide the height, eye color, etc and I already replied.

Address and photo "In Review With IRCC"

I tried to link my application but it says not exist.
Is there any else I can do to check the status.
Thanks.

omarkh17

Dec 30, 2022
Hello All,

Applied under CEC

VO Montréal
I have the same thing in my portal; However, I haven't received my eCoPR yet.
Portal 1: September 25th
Portal 2: September 29th (Submitted Address & Photo same day)
eCoPR: Waiting

Reactions: jay4121997

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hello Guys,

VO: Montreal
P1: Sep 13
P2: Sep 14
eCopr: ?

I got an email to provide the height, eye color, etc and I already replied.

Address and photo "In Review With IRCC"

I tried to link my application but it says not exist.
Is there any else I can do to check the status.
Thanks.
Linking is only after eCoPR
Can't do much except wait
Montreal is a mess

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
I have the same thing in my portal; However, I haven't received my eCoPR yet.
Portal 1: September 25th
Portal 2: September 29th (Submitted Address & Photo same day)
eCoPR: Waiting
Your P1 to P2 was super fast !!!
Is this VO Montreal ?

Can't do much except wait

Montreal is a mess

Reactions: dvdmrn