+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

hamiltonboy

Aug 4, 2023
There reply

To view and action this case log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.
So they sent an autoreply after you replied to the Portal 1 email?

I don't yet have the portal login credentials so not sure how to log-in? Can you advise?

Raj S

Aug 5, 2023
So they sent an autoreply after you replied to the Portal 1 email?

I don't yet have the portal login credentials so not sure how to log-in? Can you advise?
When did you reply to Portal 1.

I would suggest do not try to create PR portal yourself wait until you get the credentials from IRCC just as not to screw up everything.

SophieWitwe

Aug 5, 2023
You should see “ Decision Made” in this stage. after you PR will be approved (ECOPR) your file will get the the Final Decision status..
Thanks! Unfortunately, not yet, both IRCC and PR tracker show "Your application is in progress". Just wanted to check if anyone has seen the same (probably yes at some point). Maybe it's lagged...

CanadaVisa321

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
You should see “ Decision Made” in this stage. after you PR will be approved (ECOPR) your file will get the the Final Decision status..
Hey there. Question about this.

before receiving my portal 1 email, i got an update in my GCkey account that read “Final Decision: July 20, 2023 we are processing you application…”. is this the same as what you mentioned, “decision made” ?

I’ve already received and replied to portal 1 on the same day (July 24) and I’m waiting for portal 2. VO Montreal.

hamiltonboy

Aug 4, 2023
Hey there. Question about this.

before receiving my portal 1 email, i got an update in my GCkey account that read “Final Decision: July 20, 2023 we are processing you application…”. is this the same as what you mentioned, “decision made” ?

I’ve already received and replied to portal 1 on the same day (July 24) and I’m waiting for portal 2. VO Montreal.
Hey, did you get an automatic reply to your email? And have you followed-up with them after Jul 24th?