+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Kianpouyan

Aug 7, 2021
Hi guys,
Did anyone receive portal email before background check completion?
In my case, I have received both my portal emails but still my background check shows this - "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." Does this mean PCC is still under process or completed? Quite confusing!
It’s normal. When you receive your ecopr the status of your background check will change in the system

Reactions: soleska

soleska

Star Member
Aug 1, 2023
Ethiopia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Addis Abeba
NOC Code......
Ethiopia
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Doc's Request.
02-August -2023
Nomination.....
03-August -2023
Hello PR confirmation Portal Please send me a confirmation code

krishislegend

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
For those of you with dependants, should we include their details along with our email? Or do we send it separately through their mailboxes?
i replied in one email only, called IRCC and agent told me i can reply in my email with my dependants information. I have checked in ask kubeir and it seems many folks have done the same way.

Reactions: soleska

krithi28

Dec 2, 2022
Thanks guys, I was just able to check my status through the latest application tracker, it shows background check as completed!

Karl62

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
See as
i replied in one email only, called IRCC and agent told me i can reply in my email with my dependants information. I have checked in ask kubeir and it seems many folks have done the same way.
Hi, I wrote it many times It’s mention in IRCC instruction you got along with portal1 mail “In your reply to this email, copy and paste the template below and fill in the information for yourself and for each member of your family (if applicable). If you are not sure of the exact date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate. IRCC requires this information in order for us to create a Confirmation of Permanent Residence document for you (and your family members if applicable) and to create an account for you to become permanent resident(s) through the portal.”

Reactions: krishislegend

soleska

Star Member
Aug 1, 2023
Ethiopia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Addis Abeba
NOC Code......
Ethiopia
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Doc's Request.
02-August -2023
Nomination.....
03-August -2023

krishislegend

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
See as

Hi, I wrote it many times It’s mention in IRCC instruction you got along with portal1 mail “In your reply to this email, copy and paste the template below and fill in the information for yourself and for each member of your family (if applicable). If you are not sure of the exact date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate. IRCC requires this information in order for us to create a Confirmation of Permanent Residence document for you (and your family members if applicable) and to create an account for you to become permanent resident(s) through the portal.”
well yes i read it too, but you know many people including me are paranoid abt this (we don't want to screw up anything at this stage) and I didn't want to mess it up. Asking more people isn't a bad thing right?

SophieWitwe

Aug 5, 2023
Hi everyone, did anyone get the Portal 1 email without the final decision status? It's like this for me:

Did not receive final decision - nothing changed at IRCC and PR tracker
Portal 1 received - Aug 4
Replied Portal 1 - Aug 5, got automatic reply
(Etobicoke)

Thanks for any inputs!

Karl62

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
well yes i read it too, but you know many people including me are paranoid abt this (we don't want to screw up anything at this stage) and I didn't want to mess it up. Asking more people isn't a bad thing right?
Sorry If I sounded rude.I have so much experience with Montreal VO. They are so incompetent and the mist un efficient VOs among all IRCC!! .portal 1 till ECOPR takes app one week in Etobicoke and in Montreal the same process takes 5 weeks

Reactions: krishislegend

Karl62

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
Hi everyone, did anyone get the Portal 1 email without the final decision status? It's like this for me:

Did not receive final decision - nothing changed at IRCC and PR tracker
Portal 1 received - Aug 4
Replied Portal 1 - Aug 5, got automatic reply
(Etobicoke)

Thanks for any inputs!
You should see “ Decision Made” in this stage. after you PR will be approved (ECOPR) your file will get the the Final Decision status..

Reactions: SophieWitwe

krishislegend

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Sorry If I sounded rude.I have so much experience with Montreal VO. They are so incompetent and the mist un efficient VOs among all IRCC!! .portal 1 till ECOPR takes app one week in Etobicoke and in Montreal the same process takes 5 weeks
Absolutely no offence taken, i understand, my CEC friend got portal 1 from Montreal in July 10 and portal 2 in July 27, i know its absolutely crazy.