+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

ExcaliburJo

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
No, I am still waiting. I replied on 4th July and received the email on 3rd July (VO Montreal).
Do you know if there is anyway to speed up this process?
I've heard some folks resend a reply with the same info and get feedback shortly after...not sure if that's effective. I'm optimistic you'll get Portal 2 early this week - fingers crossed & let us know when you do.

Eazyottaw

May 27, 2023
Does anyone know the timeline after the portal says closed and accepted, with the photo showing orange arrow stating “ready to submit to IRCC” ?
epcor was finally received 6 weeks ago, and now this finally changed
same status as mine. Got my ECOPR two weeks ago. How long after the photo is accepted and case closed do we get our PR card. No activity on GCkey yet

sandt

Jul 17, 2023
Bonjour, hello all, I am new here, very nice to see this discussion forum. I am the sponsor for my husband, inland spousal sponsorship, and we initially applied 10 March 2023. I was encouraged to see that some people are receiving their ECOPR within a short time from submitting photo etc., though I know each case is different.

Portal 1: 12 July 2023 (replied same day)
Portal 2: 13 July 2023 (replied same day)
(We had actually set up the portal account several months ago, misunderstanding that this was how to apply for PR initially. The second email about the portal told us to use that existing login.)
VO: Etobicoke
ECOPR: waiting to receive
PR Card: waiting to receive

motocycles

Jul 17, 2023
My situation is different.
Portal1: May from Calgary VO
I emailed travel plan and they replied contact them when I am back

Now I am back in July. I replied email from IRCC.clientPortalPraires-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca on July 10 and got auto reply that the email is no longer used. And I also got auto-reply confirmation from IRCC.client.PortalEast-EstClientPotail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. This seems to be Montreal VO email.

No response yet, I resend email to second address today. Hopefully get portal 2 email soon.

Last edited:

Angel1489

Star Member
Jul 8, 2023
IRCC doesn't have an official timeline for the PR Portal email #2, nor for the delivery of eCOPR. They'll tell you that if you call them. That said, ExcaliburJo is right. ~11 days represent the average waiting time between the P1 reply & P2 email. This is based on what has been reported recently in the past few weeks/months, and for Montreal VO. Other VOs may have different waiting times
Thank you for clarifying. I appreciate it

Reactions: CaptainChocolatine

Angel1489

Star Member
Jul 8, 2023
Exactly!! @Angel1489 It's a projection from data other folks have shared here and in WhatsApp groups. Hopefully, you get yours soon too.
Thank you so much, I hope that too. Any estimated timeline for getting the ecorp after photo uploaded? Trying to estimate the timeline of the whole landing process, ecorp up to getting the card since my job depends of traveling and im not aloud to travel during the process.