+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Mr-khan333

Jul 14, 2023
Portal 1 email: June 28 (replied the email July 2nd)
Received an email July 4th that we received your information and we will create a portal account for you shortly.
Still waiting for that shortly moment.Montreal

Angel1489

Star Member
Jul 8, 2023
Portal 1 email: June 28 (replied the email July 2nd)
Received an email July 4th that we received your information and we will create a portal account for you shortly.
Still waiting for that shortly moment.Montreal
Sames case for me, lmk if you have any news

Angel1489

Star Member
Jul 8, 2023
Got PR Portal email 1 on June 30th, reply on July 4th. Still waiting for PR Portal email 2. Anyone with the same situation? VO Montreal

Angel1489

Star Member
Jul 8, 2023
Any updates on your end? Based on current processing times at Montreal (~11 days from P1 to P2), I'd expect you should receive Portal 2 by tomorrow or over the weekend. I reckon the same for you @Shenia .
Hello, how do you stimate that leadtime (11 days) just assumptions or its on a website?

Jul 9, 2023
Hello, how do you stimate that leadtime (11 days) just assumptions or its on a website?
IRCC doesn't have an official timeline for the PR Portal email #2, nor for the delivery of eCOPR. They'll tell you that if you call them. That said, ExcaliburJo is right. ~11 days represent the average waiting time between the P1 reply & P2 email. This is based on what has been reported recently in the past few weeks/months, and for Montreal VO. Other VOs may have different waiting times

ExcaliburJo

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
IRCC doesn't have an official timeline for the PR Portal email #2, nor for the delivery of eCOPR. They'll tell you that if you call them. That said, ExcaliburJo is right. ~11 days represent the average waiting time between the P1 reply & P2 email. This is based on what has been reported recently in the past few weeks/months, and for Montreal VO. Other VOs may have different waiting times
Exactly!! @Angel1489 It's a projection from data other folks have shared here and in WhatsApp groups. Hopefully, you get yours soon too.

Reactions: Angel1489

Olga G

Jul 15, 2023
Hello. Can someone please help me with the timeline between landing and start of processing? I landed on July 4th, passed all immigration procedures at the airport and now wondering how long does it normally take to receive PR portal email after landing?
Thanks in advance!

Rahal2000

Star Member
Nov 23, 2022
Hello. Can someone please help me with the timeline between landing and start of processing? I landed on July 4th, passed all immigration procedures at the airport and now wondering how long does it normally take to receive PR portal email after landing?
Thanks in advance!
Just relax and wait. You will get it soon.

Adrian Timm

Star Member
Feb 24, 2023
Does anyone know the timeline after the portal says closed and accepted, with the photo showing orange arrow stating “ready to submit to IRCC” ?
epcor was finally received 6 weeks ago, and now this finally changed