+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

fluffymilk22

Jan 27, 2023
PR Confirmation e-mail - Feb 3, 2023 (replied same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Feb 7, 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Feb 7, 2023
eCoPR generation date - Feb 15, 2023
PR Card received - pending
VO - Etobicoke

Sometimes when I go into the portal, my uploaded photo vanishes and I see the "upload photo" button, but when I refresh the page, my photo appears again and shows "in review with IRCC". I'm assuming it's a glitch but it's a little unsettling. Has anyone else experienced this and gotten their card?
UPDATE:

PR Confirmation e-mail - Feb 3, 2023 (replied same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Feb 7, 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Feb 7, 2023
eCoPR generation date - Feb 15, 2023
PR Card mailed - March 15, 2023
VO - Etobicoke

parameter

Feb 7, 2023
Hi is there anyone who is same timeline as me.

Potal1 march 8 / responded same day
Portal2 march 10 / responded same day

i am waiting for ecopr..

please share your timeline.

thanks..

Mgie97

Jan 27, 2023
Hi is there anyone who is same timeline as me.

Potal1 march 8 / responded same day
Portal2 march 10 / responded same day

i am waiting for ecopr..

please share your timeline.

thanks..
What is portal 1 and portal 2? Sorry, I am not good at this. I am wating for my PR card or my photo to be approve. Its been 36 days now. Still in review. So stressful. My flight next week. Im inside Canada and going home in my country.

whozarm

Star Member
Oct 16, 2022
What is portal 1 and portal 2? Sorry, I am not good at this. I am wating for my PR card or my photo to be approve. Its been 36 days now. Still in review. So stressful. My flight next week. Im inside Canada and going home in my country.
It’s pre eCOPR. Portal 1 = the approval email and request to confirm details, Portal 2 = portal access to upload photo and confirm address.

Reactions: Mgie97

vaibhavnarula

Jan 23, 2023
Hi All,
I have received an ITA (under CEC), accompanying spouse (who’s in India) and after submitting the PR documents, I am planning to go to India whilst my PR application will be in process.
Can I just inform IRCC once they send me the portal request that I am in India? Will they issue me a PPR request?
I am currently on maintained status. My work permit and TRV, both have been expired.

Corgi Onesie

Mar 16, 2023
Hello Everyone! I've been lurking in the thread for a while and here is my timeline. Been waiting for 40+ days for the PR Card. I've called a couple of times and they've notified the agent but no luck.

PR Confirmation e-mail - Jan 5, 2023 (replied the next day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Jan 14 , 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Jan 14, 2023
eCoPR generation date - Jan 17, 2023
PR Card mailed - pending
VO - Etobicoke

jasonbiubiu

Mar 16, 2023
Hi Everyone,

I’ve been monitoring this thread for a while so figured I would put my timeline on here from portal activation to card receipt for your reference too. It is extremely anxious for us to wait for our cards as we need them to renew our BC’s drivers license before we move out the province at the end of March. As you can see, even though as family of 3, we have exactly the same application date the decision made date is totally different. I don’t know how and why they did that. Hope everyone gets his or her card soon.

PR Confirmation e-mail: December 12, 2022, replied the same day
Email with PR Portal credentials: January 09, 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal: January 09, 2023
eCOPR generation date: February 04, 2023
Linked PR card application to GCKey: February 07, 2023

My Son’s GU on GCKey (for PR card): February 17, 2023
My Son’s PR card approved on GCKey (no email): February 21, 2023
My Son’s PR card mailed: February 21, 2023
My Son’s PR card received: March 01, 2023

My Wife’s GU on GCKey (for PR card): March 03, 2023
My Wife’s PR card approved on GCKey (no email): March 16, 2023
My Wife’s PR card mailed: March 16, 2023
My Wife’s PR card received: Waiting

My GU on GCKey (for PR card): March 03, 2023
My PR card approved on GCKey (no email): March 14, 2023
My PR card mailed: March 14, 2023
My PR card received: Waiting

Visa Office: Calgary
Stream: EE CEC with Spouse and accompanying Child

Sasha909

Feb 23, 2023
Hello everyone,

I got my IRCC Permanent Residency confirmation email on March 1, 2023. I replied back to the same email with all the required information on the same day and even got an automated reply.

On Monday, March 8,2023, I got a new email from IRCC with the subject line : PR Portal (PR confirmation) - New Case Created Under Your Account which says "To view and action this case log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials."

Since there is no credential received, how should I proceed further after this email? I may have mistakenly created an account because I received the above email. And now I have raise multiple webforms and sent emails to the tech support email mentioned but getting nowhere. Is there anyone who has experienced the same issue? Please let me know what can I do? Thank you so much

Thank you in advance!