App. Filed.......
02-11-2011
Doc's Request.
sent along with the application
IELTS Request
sent along with the application

TanviMandanka

Mar 29, 2019
If someone can help me with this situation. Currently i am in Canada with a valid visitor visa and i have received the email for portal confirmation. My problem is that i will be travelling in 4 days for about 4 weeks. So what should i do?

Should i postpone replying to the email until i come back after 1 month but the problem is that there is a question asking the date of last time entered Canada.

Or should i reply to the email telling that i am now in Canada and will travel and if i can delay the submission as i dont want to apply for a travel document as it take a while.

If someone can help me that will be appreciated
I had similar situation I was about to travel in 2 days when I got email confirmation so you can reply to mail that you are currenty in canada but will travel outside on this date and return to date so they will not do any process fureter and when you Again Come back you have to reply again with all details and stating you are in canada now

rocketphd

Jun 10, 2022
Can anyone please tell us how much time it takes for the eCOPR? We submitted our information on 16th Nov and still haven't got it.
Thanks
VO Etobicoke

TNBR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
App. Filed.......
March 15,2022
Med's Request
August 26,2022
Med's Done....
September 9, 2022
Can anyone please tell us how much time it takes for the eCOPR? We submitted our information on 16th Nov and still haven't got it.
Thanks
VO Etobicoke
There is no specific time some of the people have been waiting since September, I have been waiting from mid-October and others get it a few days after submitting their declaration it's a waiting game.

Mucho268

Dec 8, 2020
I got portal invite but the problem is I saw it late.. the most worrying part is this "You have seven (7) days from the date of this email to confirm you're in Canada, provide your mailing address in Canada and submit your PR card photo".. I confirmed my address, provided mailing address and sent photo,2 days after the 7days deadline, I emailed immigration but no response, called them but apparently all their agents been busy for days, do I need to be concerned or what else do I need to do?