+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

KB0050

Aug 24, 2022
Hi Everyone,
I have seen on average individuals are receiving their ecopr within 2 business days, but I had submitted my photo and in Canada declaration a week ago and no update so far.
Virtual Landing Office is : OSC Ottawa
What would be the best course of action which i should take to get update on my case?
Thanks in advance

Jashley

Sep 28, 2021
Hi Everyone,
I have seen on average individuals are receiving their ecopr within 2 business days, but I had submitted my photo and in Canada declaration a week ago and no update so far.
Virtual Landing Office is : OSC Ottawa
What would be the best course of action which i should take to get update on my case?
Thanks in advance
I submitted mine July 28 and until now no Ecopr, I hope soon

Pallas

Mar 25, 2022
Does the e-COPR has the picture , i downloaded mine and the picture box is empty for some reason. Can someone please confirm. Thanks
no photo. mine is already expired and still haven't gotten my PR card yet..... been 2 months now.

Rudhra

Aug 18, 2022
Need some help please.
I am an inland applicant and i received my RFV email 2 weeks ago. I send all the requested information like current residential address in Canada, UCI number ect. very next day but still haven’t received portal login details. I am bit tensed as it is mentioned in email that all the steps like upload photos and all must be done within 30 days. I don’t know wheather I should wait or inform IRCC about this. Is it normal time frame for portal email after RFV email?
Anyone faced same thing?

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? 11 Aug
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? Not Yet
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal?Not Yet
4. When did you receive ECOPR?Not Yet
5. What is the VO?Etobicoke
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Not Yet

Thanks

nouman.mohd

Jul 4, 2017
Hello

Does the eCoPR expiry matter, I and my dependent are already in Canada and we received the eCoPR through the PR Confirmation Portal but it has an expiry of one day.
Also, how can I check when will I be getting the PR card, is there any tracking?
My GcKey is updated with approved status the same day when I received the eCoPR.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello

Does the eCoPR expiry matter, I and my dependent are already in Canada and we received the eCoPR through the PR Confirmation Portal but it has an expiry of one day.
Also, how can I check when will I be getting the PR card, is there any tracking?
My GcKey is updated with approved status the same day when I received the eCoPR.
It has the expiry to download for a day, look closely it would have another expiry date as per your passport ( mine is as per this) and the eCoPR had 30 days to be downloaded.

nouman.mohd

Jul 4, 2017
Need some help please.
I am an inland applicant and i received my RFV email 2 weeks ago. I send all the requested information like current residential address in Canada, UCI number ect. very next day but still haven’t received portal login details. I am bit tensed as it is mentioned in email that all the steps like upload photos and all must be done within 30 days. I don’t know wheather I should wait or inform IRCC about this. Is it normal time frame for portal email after RFV email?
Anyone faced same thing?

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? 11 Aug
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? Not Yet
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal?Not Yet
4. When did you receive ECOPR?Not Yet
5. What is the VO?Etobicoke
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Not Yet

Thanks
I suggest you send them the same reply everyday, sometimes they have too many emails and they miss yours.
I was also request to submit my information on Aug 12 and until Aug 25 there was no reply. I sent them almost 10 emails and one day I received the portal credentials and was able to upload my details over there.

Reactions: Rudhra

Rudhra

Aug 18, 2022
I suggest you send them the same reply everyday, sometimes they have too many emails and they miss yours.
I was also request to submit my information on Aug 12 and until Aug 25 there was no reply. I sent them almost 10 emails and one day I received the portal credentials and was able to upload my details over there.
[/Q
Thanks a lot for Idea

Nocturne54

Aug 29, 2022
We received the request to come in and submit Passports for COPR in Havana but by then my husband was already in Canada. We requested Virtual Landing and eCOPR the same day as that email. We are still waiting for the email to start virtual landing - a month later. Is this normal? I noticed that some of you are aware of which virtual landing unit is dealing with your files. How did you get that information?

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
I received portal email but no credentials , i used password reset option to login and uploaded my photo and address. But i did not get ECOPR yet ? I receive portal email on 19 Aug and uploded photo and address on 20 AUG.

Any Suggestion ?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I received portal email but no credentials , i used password reset option to login and uploaded my photo and address. But i did not get ECOPR yet ? I receive portal email on 19 Aug and uploded photo and address on 20 AUG.

Any Suggestion ?
Once Case officer approve In-Canada Address submission, you should be able to download ecopr. In my case, it took 2 days, others takes same day

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
Once Case officer approve In-Canada Address submission, you should be able to download ecopr. In my case, it took 2 days, others takes same day
Any issue as i did nor recieve credentials, so i used password reset option to login into my portal , so bit worried

Last edited:

Jashley

Sep 28, 2021

Any Suggestion ?
I’ve been waiting for my Ecopr for about a month now. I called IRCC twice already, first agent told me to wait since ecopr has no processing time she checked my files and everything is good. Second agent told me to wait too that probably the officer handling my case is busy, I sent multiple Webform too but still no Ecopr