+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

barcaruleall

Feb 16, 2021
Have you received your credential email yet? I got the first email yesterday (Nov. 11) and replied right away...still waiting for the credentials. My wife also got an email - should she reply as well or just wait through my email?
I got the first email on Wednesday (Nov 10) and replied straight away. I haven't received the credentials yet. It seems like it can take up to a couple of weeks to get the credentials. Hopefully quicker though

Reactions: rainbowsunicorns

malikabera

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
I did. Got both the second email and eCOPR today (this was unexpected and pretty fast).

Timeline:
Portal email: Nov 5th
Portal Credentials email: Nov 10th
eCOPR: Nov 10th
PR card: waiting
May I know what is your VO??
I received the portal email from Vancouver replied in the evening got my credential email next morning but now waiting for copr it’s been a week now

malikabera

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
I did the same raised the web form and probably that’s what helped, got my COPR within 1.5 days. I got my credentials on Nov 3 and received COPR today.
this is helpful my timeline for portal email is same as urs I filled my credentials on Nov 4 and send but since then I’m waiting for my copr
May I know what u exactly wrote in web form ??

Grace1234

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Does anyone here get portal 1 email from the Calgary office? I got mine on Nov 1 at 7 pm MT and replied within half an hour, but still waiting for the login information.
Hi have your recieved your login information? I also got the email from Calgary office

Presin4

Nov 13, 2021
Hi guys, i received the 1st portal mail on 9-Nov-2021 and reminder on 10-Nov-2021, had replied multiple times, but so far no credential reply from IRCC, is it consider normal ? Pls advise, thank You and Good luck!
Hi - We received it on 8th Nov and have had email reminder on 9th and 10th Nov, we responded on 10th nov and have seen nothing since.

Presin4

Nov 13, 2021
Same here!
I got the first email on Nov 9 morning, and responded to it in the evening. But got the reminder email the next morning (Nov 10), to which I replied again.

Did you receive your second email?
Hi - Did you receive your credentials? I got my first email on 8th Nov, responded on 10th Nov and still have not received any credentials - thanks

Sreegiri

Dec 16, 2020
Surprise Surprise....just got credential email....
Hey… did you get your credentials today,? I got my portal email on Nov 9th and replied within an hour and still waiting for credentials. May i know when you received your portal email. Thank you